What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023-24 Coaching Carousel (Fitzgerald out, DC Braun interim at Northwestern)

How do you pay for your AB membership?
Credit card. I don't consider credit cards to be electronic banking. Could be just word salad. I meant stuff like Venmo. I recently had a gambling website account hacked so maybe I'm sensitive about the subject of online security. Took four (4) months to get my money plus profit back and the customer service people had no knowledge nor authority. Never talked to anyone live, it was pretty frustrating.

Last edited:
With good coaches leaving, kids transferring more often and playing like it, and more players sitting out or missing increasingly irrelevant bowl games CFB’s on field product is really going to decline.

The expanded playoff should mitigate that. Unless they go with a format that essentially makes it the B1G/SEC invitational. I think that would piss too many people off.

With good coaches leaving, kids transferring more often and playing like it, and more players sitting out or missing increasingly irrelevant bowl games CFB’s on field product is really going to decline.

It could also benefit CU as the lure of Coach Prime with the transfers is strong with the force. Also, with the drain of top quality assistants moving to the NFL the CU coaches like Hart won't be as thoroughly outclassed, just regular outclassed.

The expanded playoff should mitigate that. Unless they go with a format that essentially makes it the B1G/SEC invitational. I think that would piss too many people off.
I can't wait until the expanded playoff results in a team that has no shot at improving their CFP position sits its starters for the last regular season game. That is truly what CFB is all about.

Expanded playoff could have the opposite effect.

The current playoff made the idea of making a NY6 bowl a letdown, unless you are one of the 4 your season was a letdown.

Now with 12 (or is it 14 , or 16, or 24, who can keep up) it will render all of the bowl games as not worthy of consideration, not even for the fans of the teams in them.

It has already diminished the value of the regular season games and again now it will be even worse.

If it wasn't for Prime making CU interesting I may have already shut down my interest in major college football. Even though the talent isn't the same I have already found more interest in streaming D2 games with the benefit of knowing that those guys aren't all about NIL, draft position, etc. and a lot of them are Colorado kids.

Seen lots of mentions of this rumor, but lets face it UCLA will be trash next year EB or no EB, so doesn't make much sense from an EB perspective
EB would do much better being a "consultant" for a year under somebody who could help him next year in hi job search. Ha to be somebody out there who would love to have him.

That kind of job would also leave him available if a job comes open in season.

Interesting given In N Out doesn't have an official app. With a simple menu and a line that is moving as fast as it can, it might not be needed.

Hobby Lobby is a retail chain that is a little behind the times. When I bought a Pac-Man hat from there, I took out my iPhone to use Apple Pay and the cashier says they don't have that so I had to get my actual credit card out to complete the transaction. Hobby Lobby's appetite for technology isn't there but I think that is kind of misguided on their behalf especially when the parking lots are filled up and people are all over the place.
Know who else doesn’t have that ****? HEB! Sunday morning, I had a grocery cart full of about $500 worth of groceries. Got to the cashier, got o pull out my wallet. No wallet. So I pull out my phone - they say “we haven’t activated that on the card reader.” Had to leave my cart, drive home, get my wallet.

Sucked.

Not sure how I missed this one but maybe the BEST coaching hire in all of college football this cycle is none other than Bobby Petrino as the new OC at Arkansas. Let that sink in....Bobby Petrino.....Arkansas......

View attachment 69846
I have been for months!!
seth meyers lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Back