What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023-24 Coaching Carousel (Fitzgerald out, DC Braun interim at Northwestern)

I know someone who did use his credit card's tap at a gas station and then saw a dozen of concert tickets on his bank statement thanks to a hacker. He was able to get the money back and press charges on that bum but that gave me pause when doing that.

I know someone who did use his credit card's tap at a gas station and then saw a dozen of concert tickets on his bank statement thanks to a hacker. He was able to get the money back and press charges on that bum but that gave me pause when doing that.

So is your Apple pay tied to a credit card or directly to your bank account?

Both and always use Face ID. Nothing is 100% safe but that would have to be safer than using a physical credit card.

There are major rings of thieves stealing people's phones from their hands after they open up the phone with their face or pin. WSJ has posted a few stories. Once they get your phone they can drain your bank account via apple pay. I don't think you have this figured out.

There are major rings of thieves stealing people's phones from their hands after they open up the phone with their face or pin. WSJ has posted a few stories. Once they get your phone they can drain your bank account via apple pay. I don't think you have this figured out.
I roll old school.
1707946382372.png
How the **** you gonna make it rain with Apple pay?

Last edited:
Tap to pay and apple pay are the exact same technology. The only difference is that apple pay has the biometric confirmation. It is HIGHLY unlikely your friend's card got hacked on a tap to pay. Very likely that he swiped at pay at the pump, one of the most common places to put a skimmer.

This seems like some bs. Can anyone honestly say that there has been a problem with how the SF defense was coordinated the past few years or during their playoff run this year?
Imho, no. Powers that be had a problem with their rush defense down the stretch, but I don't think he should've got canned for it. He'll land on his feet somewhere. When you give away a SuperBowl like they did, somebody is gonna get the axe. Unfortunately, it was him.

Talk about a screw job, they already started Spring practices! They had to suspend and reschedule Spring football. Something else must be up here. I could sort of understand Chip Kelly leaving given he was dead man walking, but this coach took them to 5 bowls in 7 years winning 4. Only in Div 1 for 10 years. Going to a TE coach? Bizarre...

Talk about a screw job, they already started Spring practices! They had to suspend and reschedule Spring football. Something else must be up here. I could sort of understand Chip Kelly leaving given he was dead man walking, but this coach took them to 5 bowls in 7 years winning 4. Only in Div 1 for 10 years. Going to a TE coach? Bizarre...

I agree, something else has to be going on. GSU could easily promote one of the sitting coaches to Interim HC and continue with practices. It's not as if the staff is going to follow the HC to South Carolina.

I agree, something else has to be going on. GSU could easily promote one of the sitting coaches to Interim HC and continue with practices. It's not as if the staff is going to follow the HC to South Carolina.

Agreed, with his/his staff's overall success, Elliot should be on an upward trajectory toward a HC job at a bigger school, or perhaps to the NFL (assistant) if the HC gig was just too much. Odd that he left the team and his AC's overnight. Not like he was hired as TE coach w/ assistant HC title. I think the AD probably had to reschedule Spring, due to the shock-waves (I cannot imagine what the players thought??), but this far in for a smaller successful school one would think an AC--OC/DC would be primed to be promoted for the job unless both new to the program so they have continuity. We will have to see what, if anything comes up. It is funny that you posted Bobby Petrino today because that is what came to mind. IMO, she was way too hot for him (he was out of his league) and riding on the back of a scooter?? Bobby was pretty busted up, and unceremoniously fired . . . but by next season he probably be a HC again. College HC's are fleeing in all different directions.

Last edited:

Good riddance.

After watching this guy incite a full-on team celebration for his player not get a targeting call after literally clotheslining another player on a KO return, could immediately tell he was an asshole.

Glad he's out of the SBC. Also, not surprising he'd pull a maneuver like this.

Last edited:
Back