What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 CFB Predictions/Gambling Thread

If anyone is crazy enough to bet CU covers the spread next week you should Venmo me the money. I will put it to good use. Rent, groceries. Text books etc.
I am definitely gonna put some money on it but it's like 5 to 10 dollars. Basically if I win, great. Probably won't.

I am not gambling on this team again till Travis Hunter is back. Two different teams. This team has to have both Shedeur and Travis or its a massively different team.

If anyone is crazy enough to bet CU covers the spread next week you should Venmo me the money. I will put it to good use. Rent, groceries. Text books etc.
You do realize how spreads work, right? USC just beat Arizona State by 14 and CU is getting 24.5 against them right now.

Game kicks off at 9am on the west coast, and they’re playing at altitude. IMO CU’s a really good bet for next week on the spread, and I’m throwing $20 or so on the money line because I think they could pull it off, and a minimum I think I could get a good early cash out bump for the game being close in the 2nd half.

You do realize how spreads work, right? USC just beat Arizona State by 14 and CU is getting 24.5 against them right now.

Game kicks off at 9am on the west coast, and they’re playing at altitude. IMO CU’s a really good bet for next week on the spread, and I’m throwing $20 or so on the money line because I think they could pull it off, and a minimum I think I could get a good early cash out bump for the game being close in the 2nd half.

I don't think there will be a miracle in a week that fixes the OL. Travis Hunter will probably still be out. CU doesn't cover the 24.5 against USC.

What I had today:
Dolphins -6 (might have been the easiest W I've had since I've been gambling)
Eagles -1.5/Pats-1/Packers +1.5 parlay. Two down, one to go.

Keeping tabs on the CU/USC over for next week, and I'm likely hitting AFA -11 at home for 20ish next Saturday night. I think Air Force and Wyoming likely both win 10 games. Air Force has a schedule that could make an undefeated season a possibility.

Hit on Michigan Saturday afternoon (Nebraska opponents ftmfw). Turned Oklahoma/Oregon into a nice little parlay W Saturday, and I've got a bet on MNF tonight that likely hits at 4:1.

Turning the page a bit to next week. I like Commanders -7 Thursday. Chicago just blew a 3 TD lead to this Bronco team.
Red River is fascinating. Gut is telling me the Oklahoma ML might be worth it. Spread's 6 now. ML's +250. Keeping tabs for now....but if it gets bigger its definitely worth a roll of the dice. Texas is better, but am I the only one who thinks a Texas no-show is possible?

Oregon +3 at Washington
Wyoming +11.5 at Air Force
Tua over 4.5 yard rushing vs Carolina

Bethune-Cookman -3.5 vs Texas Southern
Bethune-Cookman -2.5 vs Texas Southern

EDIT: Pushed my OR/WA, won my Wy, lost my B-C's

Last edited:
Back