What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 Colorado Football Schedule & Future Schedules

Must, must, must MUST, MUST have a good showing in the RMS this year.

Only game so far to be guaranteed to be on national TV, and should be late enough that some of the east coast recruits can catch the second half after their football games.

No excuses this year, either. CSEwe lost 16 from the two deep on offense and defense by my count, whereas CU lost 6. For the first time in what seems like forever, CU should have the more experienced roster.

Thursday night on FS1 against the bRUINS

I suspect they have rights to the game at Michigan and would love to set that up as a meeting of 2-0 teams on the rise.

Would love that to be the case. Especially if the buffs pull off another Miracle. Also cuz I am going to be there.

Tailgating at around 2pm for the CSU game and tailgating at 9:30 for ISU. Perfect.

9:30 is a little early to start tailgating for the ISU game, but 11:00 is about right. That's going to be a great day.

The CSU tailgate is going to be another drunken debacle. Woot!

9:30 is a little early to start tailgating for the ISU game, but 11:00 is about right. That's going to be a great day.

So you'll be serving brunch for ISU. Mimosas and both an omelet and a carving station?

Haha, I have lots of practice tailgating for breakfast the past few years. My group will probably be a few screwdrivers/mimosas/spiked ciders/irish coffees in by the time you set up at 11 haha.

I suspect they have rights to the game at Michigan and would love to set that up as a meeting of 2-0 teams on the rise.
images

Few teams I want to see us play in the future. Alabama, LSU, Michigan St, The U, Florida, and and a handful of others. Those are pretty appealing to me though.

That is going to be annoying. The BTN is supremely homeristic. My wife was watching a nebraska game and the announcers did not even introduce the opponent or talk about them until after the ball was kicked. Be prepared for a couple of announcers giving Michigan HJ's the entire time.

Sounds like your fault for marrying someone who wanted to watch a Nebraska game.

That is going to be annoying. The BTN is supremely homeristic. My wife was watching a nebraska game and the announcers did not even introduce the opponent or talk about them until after the ball was kicked. Be prepared for a couple of announcers giving Michigan HJ's the entire time.
+1. It only further motivates me to sack up and go to this game.

1. What Shldr2Shldr said
2. Turn down the volume on TV, listen to Voice of the Buffs radio broadcast (available online for free if you aren't in broadcast area).

1. What Shldr2Shldr said
2. Turn down the volume on TV, listen to Voice of the Buffs radio broadcast (available online for free if you aren't in broadcast area).
Yeah she's from Lincoln so no getting around it. I usually don't watch the games, I either get pissed bc the husker sate winning or I am too happy when they lose and she gets mad.

I have tried to watch the game while streaming the radio broadcast but they are usually badly out of sync.

I have tried to watch the game while streaming the radio broadcast but they are usually badly out of sync.
When this happens to me, I take whichever one is ahead (usually the radio feed), and pause it for a couple seconds then press play again. You don't have to get it perfect, just close.

Added home and home with KSU in 2027-28 Cats come here first

CU will host FCS Powerhouse NDSU in 2024, the first ever game between the two.

CU game against AFA in 2020 has been swapped with the CU vs Fresno game in 2019 in order to facilitate other scheduling.

2017 (Pac-12, 4H-5A)
CSU (Denver)
North Texas
Northern CO

2018 (Pac-12, 5H-4A)
CSU (Denver)
@Nebraska
New Hampshire

2019 (Pac-12, 4H-5A)
CSU (Denver)
Nebraska
AFA

2020 (Pac-12, 5H-4A)
@CSU (Ft. Collins)
Fresno St
@TAMU

2021(Pac-12, 4H-5A)
MASS
TAMU (Boulder or Denver)
Minn

2022 (Pac-12, 5H-4A)
TCU
@AFA
@Minn

2023 (Pac-12, 4H-5A)
@TCU
Nebraska
TBD

2024 (Pac-12, 5H-4A)
NDSU
@Nebraska
TBD

2025 (Pac-12, 4H-5A)
GT
TBD
TBD

2026 (Pac-12, 5H-4A)
@GT
TBD
TBD

2027 (Pac-12, 4H-5A)
TBD
TBD
KSU

2028 (Pac-12, 5H-4A)
TBD
TBD
@KSU

Last edited:
Added home and home with KSU in 2027-28 Cats come here first

CU will host FCS Powerhouse NDSU in 2024, the first ever game between the two.

CU game against AFA in 2020 has been swapped with the CU vs Fresno game in 2019 in order to facilitate other scheduling.
I like nothing about those first two sentences.

****, 2024 upset alert.

I do like playing KState and I'd like to see home-and-homes with all of the Big 8 teams eventually.

Back