What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 NCAA tournament general games thread

And as much as we've bitched about reviews, they really should have reviewed that inbound play - FAU never touched it

Not to get ahead of ourselves but holy **** if Western Kentucky, Oakland, and NC state all get through our draw to the Elite 8 is wild…

Need to take care of business today but wow
I
erection GIF

It's a foul. That's why fouls exist.
I like taking intent out. I didn't see, this play, just listened to the Northwestern radio call.

I kind of don't care if someone intends to hurt me or not when driving recklessly. In the same way, being reckless while defending is what leads to those type of "effort" plays that don't feel like they have flagrant intent.

Punish players and teams for recklessly creating situations that raise the risk of injury.

I like taking intent out. I didn't see, this play, just listened to the Northwestern radio call.

I kind of don't care if someone intends to hurt me or not when driving recklessly. In the same way, being reckless while defending is what leads to those type of "effort" plays that don't feel like they have flagrant intent.

Punish players and teams for recklessly creating situations that raise the risk of injury.
Maybe call it a reckless foul instead of flagrant. It feels like people are more caught up with the "flagrant" nomenclature than anything else.

Can't review an erroneous foul call like we saw in the Kansas game but anytime someone acts like they need to go to the hospital, play is stopped and it's reviewed.
The technical for a flop (which by rule is defined as anything designed to deceive an official) needs to actually be used.

Either that or make it a delay warning if you don't upgrade it.

Last edited:

I don't think the play in question was reckless. It was a battle for a rebound, he swung his arm out while battling and hit him in the face. Foul. Move on. There are so many things that require officials judgement. But not this for some reason.

I don't think the play in question was reckless. It was a battle for a rebound, he swung his arm out while battling and hit him in the face. Foul. Move on. There are so many things that require officials judgement. But not this for some reason.
Then you need to make fouls like that callable retroactively. But that opens up SO many cans of worms, so lets just stick with - control yourself to the point you aren't elbowing people in the head.

Does hockey care how or why you hit the other player in the face with your stick? No, it's ALWAYS a penalty.

I’m seeing a ton of physicality where the refs are swallowing the whistle.

Big gripe with iHeart radio. I enjoy syncing the KOA audio with the TV video. On Wednesday I tried streaming KOA on iHeart and received the “you are not in the area to stream” message. That has happened before during football season occasionally. It’s really irritating. Especially since I live in the Denver metro area. I assume my telephone has an IP address, or something, that is out of state?

Back