What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Recruit Profile Index & Recruiting News

Sorry it's On3 but a lot of talk of our weekend visitors in this video:

Interesting that the recruiting analysts talked about how CP can't just sit back and let these recruits come to him, and will likely need to do some in-home visits if he wants to compete with Saban, Kirby, Ryan Day, Lincoln Riley and Dan Lanning for our top targets.

Bryce Underwood has us listed in his top 7. Do we legitimately have a shot? Holy crap if we do.

The Rivals guy put Michigan and LSU in the "Contender" category for his signature. CU was next in the "Somewhere between Contender and Pretender" category alongside Oregon. Everyone else was in "Pretender" category
I like that we have Prime. I don’t like that our OC/QB coach situation is grim.

Last edited:

From earlier this month -

From earlier this month -

Seems like a similar story and size to Stephane Nembot (slightly different offer list...)

Nice for that account to blow up Adam's scoop
yeah! nobody enforcing the 24 hour rule on Twitter?!?!?! :sneaky:

since you pointed it out, I am surprised that account would do that -- you'd think there'd be a professional courtesy in play here. I wonder if Munsterteiger knows who runs it and will cancel their 247 sub or take other action.

Florida lol

After 2 losing seasons, the main reason Napier still had enough support to keep his job was the incoming recruiting class that was loaded with blue chips. I think their top 5 commits have now all flipped.

Back