What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Spring Camp Thread

Reads like fleshlight poetry.

Big Jim, flounders #1 pocket pussy buyer

Is he big? Is his name Jim?

Potentially protecting us from his other names

Projecting his insecurity, cause he’s actually a little James

@slider where are you?

You single handedly carried this site year after year like Greg Jennings and his broken leg.

Your spring ball posts are missed :(

I don't know, Shilo putting up a good argument though I'm not sure Deion is buying it.

CP - "I might put him back there if we are up by like 50" new WO video

:LOL:
It's a job with a higher risk of injury. I've no idea if that's a factor

Defending O-Miller, Hunter, Horn Jr, and Wester is going to be quite the challenge for opposing Big 12 defenses. Just need to keep SS2's jersey clean and the rest takes care of itself.

Liking the CB room with Hunter, Hodge, and Cormani. That Cormani kid better have put in the work this winter. That Hodge has a black belt in karate according to his bio on the CU athletic site.

Now about those lines....

Defending O-Miller, Hunter, Horn Jr, and Wester is going to be quite the challenge for opposing Big 12 defenses. Just need to keep SS2's jersey clean and the rest takes care of itself.

Liking the CB room with Hunter, Hodge, and Cormani. That Cormani kid better have put in the work this winter. That Hodge has a black belt in karate according to his bio on the CU athletic site.

Everyone saying DJ McKinney might be 1b next to Travis, so the talent level is the highest it has been since 2001-2005 at the end of our last run

That’s not even including WR1 (when Hunter isn’t on the field), Will Sheppard who isn’t on campus until the Summer I believe.

Omarion Miller is getting tons of praise from coaches and teammates. Probably the best WR room CU has ever had, top to bottom.

We lacked a high-quality option at QB last year.
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

When he says option, I think he refers to anyone but the starter SS2.

Like who was our other option last year at QB? Stub?

In the English language, "a" is a determiner that forms a singular noun phrase. So, when someone writes "[w]e lacked a high-quality option," common usage dictates that the writer means "there was no high-quality option." If someone wanted to convey the meaning you indicate, he would write "we lacked another high-quality option" or something similar.

In the English language, "a" is a determiner that forms a singular noun phrase. So, when someone writes "[w]e lacked a high-quality option," common usage dictates that the writer means "there was no high-quality option." If someone wanted to convey the meaning you indicate, he would write "we lacked another high-quality option" or something similar.

He’s almost a nonagenarian. Probably older than @DBT

Give him a break.

Publicly humiliating the elderly for improper grammar, shameful.

He’s almost a nonagenarian. Probably older than @DBT

Give him a break.

Publicly humiliating the elderly for improper grammar, shameful.

So he gets a break because he's had more time to learn appropriate English usage than even DBT? This seems like the soft bigotry of low expectations your ilk likes to bandy about.

Last edited:
Back