What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Spring Camp/Summer Workouts Thread

thats-not-what-we-do-here-goliath.gif

It's in shorts!
I once was converted from WR to QB because I threw such a nice ball.
I practiced with the QBs and man, could I throw a beautiful ball.

Then I got my first live scrimmage. After my 3rd pass, the OC yelled "get the **** out of here and go play WR"!
Every kid 5th - 9th grade who can throw moderately hard and with a decent spiral thinks they can play QB. 99.9% can't do it. It's the hardest position to play in sports and it's not even close. You either have it or you don't. It's a very rare combination of athletic ability, swagger, leadership, intelligence and cognitive processing ability. Kind of like being a fighter pilot.

Reactions: GRM
Every kid 5th - 9th grade who can throw moderately hard and with a decent spiral thinks they can play QB. 99.9% can't do it. It's the hardest position to play in sports and it's not even close. You either have it or you don't. It's a very rare combination of athletic ability, swagger, leadership, intelligence and cognitive processing ability. Kind of like being a fighter pilot.
WTF are you even talking about?

Was shocked that someone outside the Colorado bubble was reporting something possible but then I clicked on that dudes profile and see he's a Coloradoan Reporter. Either way, really cool story.

Now the Coloradoan is reporting on CU stories...is there a dearth of CSU stories these days?

Missed the spring game due to what looked like an undisclosed injury but I think it’s safe to assume he will be ready for fall camp. Also, Arden Walker didn’t participate in the spring game but it was announced he’d miss all/most of spring camp after requiring hand surgery. But I saw some tweets showing he was practicing with the 2s later in camp so I think he will also be full go for fall camp.

Back