What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Transfer Portal News - Please Respect My Decision

Per Source, Players to keep an eye out on:

Dillon Gabriel
Miller Moss
Malik Murphy
Cameron Ward
Dante Moore
Julian Fleming
Miyan Williams
Elic Ayomanor
If we don't recruit a QB for 2024 or 2025, I would like the Buffs to go after Miller Moss once he puts his name into the portal. He has that pocket-slinger presence like Shedeur has.

If we don't recruit a QB for 2024 or 2025, I would like the Buffs to go after Miller Moss once he puts his name into the portal. He has that pocket-slinger presence like Shedeur has.
Pretty sure we're recruiting both a 2024 and 2025 QB. I'm also pretty sure we're going to get an absolute HS stud in one or both classes. No transfer in that group (or any group for that matter) is coming here to sit next year. Be patient. You will be rewarded.

Pretty sure we're recruiting both a 2024 and 2025 QB. I'm also pretty sure we're going to get an absolute HS stud in one or both classes. No transfer in that group (or any group for that matter) is coming here to sit next year. Be patient. You will be rewarded.
Fair enough. Julian Fleming is on the move, however. We do need some receiver help.

Moss is an athletic type QB. I'm not sure he's a gunslinger unless he's changed a lot since high school.

Was it @manhattanbuff that mentioned previously that ATM players weren’t being paid what they were allegedly promised?

Kenan Thompson Yes GIF by Saturday Night Live

Back