What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Transfer Portal News - Please Respect My Decision

I love you guys.

This is my last post on AllBuffs.

I am retiring as I've gotten the call to serve God and I am going to serve the best way I can and be a good steward for God.

If this makes you want to go the direction I am going, repeat after me, "Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you".

And

"Those who live according to the flesh have their minds set on what the flesh desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires."

I loved my time here but this is a great calling and one I simply couldn't refuse.

I love each one of you and definitely can say that Colorado has some of the best fans in sports and so much good natured folks and I really enjoyed your banter.

Take care,
Pick
Thanks for your contributions.

I love you guys.

I am retiring as I've gotten the call to serve God and I am going to serve the best way I can and be a good steward for God.

If this makes you want to go the direction I am going, repeat after me, "Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you".

And

"Those who live according to the flesh have their minds set on what the flesh desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires."

I loved my time here but this is a great calling and one I simply couldn't refuse.

I love each one of you and definitely can say that Colorado has some of the best fans in sports and so much good natured folks and I really enjoyed your banter.

Take care,
Pick
What Just Happened Wtf GIF by SomeGoodNews

I love you guys.

And

Take care,
Pick
Much respect to you sir.

I need clarification though. Is it the Buffs that is the devil here or AllBuffs?

I love you guys.

And

Take care,
Pick

Jimmy Fallon Bernie 2020 GIF by Bernie Sanders

I love you guys.

And

Take care,
Pick
I Love You Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

I love you guys.

And

Take care,
Pick
1713391788972.png

I love you guys.

And

Take care,
Pick
Religion is stupid. Sorry, but you need to get with the real world...🤷

Religion is stupid. Sorry, but you need to get with the real world...🤷
You're absolutely entitled to express your opinion, but that was rude.

Everyone has their own journey and if his is to focus completely on religion, I might not relate to it, might think it's a questionable path and know it's not for me, but if he's getting fulfillment, doing good in the world and not harming himself or others then I don't think it deserves ridicule. 🤷

I love you guys.

And

Take care,
Pick
Seems similar to the "Do Not Contact" status once a playa hits the portal

You're absolutely entitled to express your opinion, but that was rude.

Everyone has their own journey and if his is to focus completely on religion, I might not relate to it, might think it's a questionable path and know it's not for me, but if he's getting fulfillment, doing good in the world and not harming himself or others then I don't think it deserves ridicule. 🤷
Anything involving religion deserves ridicule. I simply won't tolerate any religious talk without telling people how I feel about it, them, and their decision.

Religion has no place on this board, in sports, or anywhere.

I'll never apologize for calling out religion. It's 2024. We're way past the need for fairy tales to make us feel better.

God doesn't talk to anyone. Never has.

Anything involving religion deserves ridicule. I simply won't tolerate any religious talk without telling people how I feel about it, them, and their decision.
Might I direct you over here?

As someone who does not believe in a higher power/follow a religion, might I also kindly ask you to **** off? How do his thoughts on religion affect you? I'll give you a hint, they don't. You just sound like an ignorant asshole trying to mansplain your wittle feewings to everyone that is within shouting distance.

Might I direct you over here?

As someone who does not believe in a higher power/follow a religion, might I also kindly ask you to **** off? How do his thoughts on religion affect you? I'll give you a hint, they don't. You just sound like an ignorant asshole trying to mansplain your wittle feewings to everyone that is within shouting distance.
Someone's prayers didn't get answered!

That's a shame. You're going to miss out on being able to build relationships with a whole bunch of great people who have religious beliefs.

Personally, I don't believe in any religion and I'm not shy about expressing it. Two way street. I'm also interested in hearing from others about what makes them tick. If God is someone's "why", that's just as relevant as any other "why" and if it's not expressed then I think our interactions become too superficial and artificial to build community.

I grew up with religion, Lutheran and Methodist churches in Northern Cali in the 80s, St. Johns Episcopal in Boulder in the 90s, and have raised my family Catholic since marrying my wife. Yet I've really felt disconnected lately and have felt this way at other times in my life. . . The organized function is what disillusions me. . . Maybe Medford has issues with that, it's understandable. People have done alot to skew religion in some of the worst ways.

But, ultimately, the work that needs to be done (for me) is internally through prayer, meditation, introspection...whatever you want to call it.

Back