What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Transfer Portal News - Please Respect My Decision

It’s not the tweet. It’s who Loadholt knows that will be a lure for recruits who will be on the way to Boulder.
Batman Top GIF

He was recruited as a depth piece.

Why won’t he stay?????????
Crazy to think that college football players want to get to play in games and would also like to do so at the place that offers them the best deal. Country's going to hell with the way these kids are these days. Why can't they be like coaches and other adults by having the integrity to stay loyal to an organization even if they're underpaid and don't have an opportunity to advance?

Crazy to think that college football players want to get to play in games and would also like to do so at the place that offers them the best deal. Country's going to hell with the way these kids are these days. Why can't they be like coaches and other adults by having the integrity to stay loyal to an organization even if they're underpaid and don't have an opportunity to advance?
Bro doesn’t even realize that his inheritance has gone up by 8 figures because of his dad flirting with other schools!

Coaches being loyal to programs these days?!? What dimension are you living in?

I feel like if there is a Tight End that we are very interested in they would be the first ones to COMMIT. There is nobody in the room, there is a pure need for a starter that will play with Shedeur.
I would want to get my seat locked up really quickly

Back