What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Transfer Portal News - Please Respect My Decision

FSUFartKnocker says: Deion will be fired next year and Colorado is a dumpster fire
Narrative I'm seeing today - now that the haters have had "it's crumbling & no talent wants to go there" and "he's gone next year when his sons leave" demolished - is that Coach Prime isn't able to develop talent & win big games so these players are going to learn they made a mistake and transfer.

Apparently this resets to different featured stories. I was posting about the 2 new OL guys. It is at the site linked.

Oh Yeah Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Aztec NM guy thinks Bisontis is going to UNM. I'm sure the Stincoln fans thinks he's going to Nubster-U as well!
Gotta to give the NM guy kudos for being optimistic about the home state school! ;):unsure:
Hmm, that's interesting. I don't know many UNM fans there.

Finally, there are programs out there where newly commissioned ENS/2LT may pursue graduate education as their "first tour" at civilian institutions wearing civvies every day for class. Maybe that's what this AFA player is doing and got a waiver to play football, because there's a waiver for EVERYTHING in the military.
EXCEPT for having really ****ty grades in college and no math/hard science when screening for Carrier Command. Guess who‘s got two thumbs and falls into this category that won the lottery.

Back