What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Transfer Portal News - Please Respect My Decision

Your an idiot too!
Blaming Spider-Man GIF

Gosh it’s real easy to piss off this board! Especially when someone is right! You all are very insecure! All I said is he didn’t know what his gosh were. Wow!
Just out of curiosity, does your os autocorrect to the proper word and then you intentionally go back and change it to make the spelling/syntax incorrect in every one of your posts? (know/no, your/you’re, gosh/goals). Seriously, it seems intentional.

Buffs4life emailed out update they’ve raised over 750k
So after their 15% cut it's down to about $635k. Is that all for football or is it for all sports? Not trying to be a buzzkill about it, but that's kind of a look into CU's NIL future without CP, and it's small time. The good news for while CP is here, though, I'm assuming 5430 has seen greater success and I'm also assuming any major donors in Prime's circles are not donating to B4L.

So after their 15% cut it's down to about $635k. Is that all for football or is it for all sports? Not trying to be a buzzkill about it, but that's kind of a look into CU's NIL future without CP, and it's small time. The good news for while CP is here, though, I'm assuming 5430 has seen greater success and I'm also assuming any major donors in Prime's circles are not donating to B4L.
It’s for all sports I believe. 5430 is really what matters but just thought I’d share. 15% rake is absurd

15% is a pretty common benchmark for non-profits to devote to staff, administration and overhead. FWIW.

It’s for all sports I believe. 5430 is really what matters but just thought I’d share. 15% rake is absurd
I appreciate you sharing and it's good to see some numbers. B4L is a nice group for helping CU athletics in many different areas, but that just isn't going to cut it and it's a bit concerning that Bloom has been allegedly focusing his fundraising efforts on B4L and that's all that's been raised.

It's not nothing, though, and I'm sure it will help in the non revenue generating sports

Back