What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Transfer Portal News - Please Respect My Decision

Half the fanbase is already calling for his head.

He’s going to win 10 games next year and he might get fired for having a terrible recruiting class(for bama standards).

I’m here for this implosion. 🍿

Oops. Thank me later Brock.
Seth Meyers I Give Up GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Brandon Kyle Weeden (born October 14, 1983) is a former American football quarterback who played in the National Football League (NFL) for seven seasons. After pursuing a baseball career from 2002 to 2006, Weeden enrolled at Oklahoma State University to play college football. Selected 22nd overall by the Cleveland Browns in the 2012 NFL Draft, he was the NFL's oldest first round selection at age 28. Weeden served as the Browns' starter during his rookie season and spent the remainder of his career as backup on the Dallas Cowboys, Houston Texans, and Tennessee Titans.
It was a joke but thanks

WOOD SMASH! WOOD TOTALLY WIFE HER! [/bevo]
IRA

My friends are very sexually aggressive, which is hard for me. We’ll watch television, and they’ll just see a hot girl come on. And they’ll just be, “Man, I want the **** the **** out of that girl, man.” And I can’t even say that. Like I can’t even pretend that I would do that. I see a hot girl on TV and I’m like, “Man, I would friend the **** out of her.” Friend her all night. I’ll be her girlfriend. I would drive her to the airport. I would hold her purse while she shopped. All over her tits.

IRA

My friends are very sexually aggressive, which is hard for me. We’ll watch television, and they’ll just see a hot girl come on. And they’ll just be, “Man, I want the **** the **** out of that girl, man.” And I can’t even say that. Like I can’t even pretend that I would do that. I see a hot girl on TV and I’m like, “Man, I would friend the **** out of her.” Friend her all night. I’ll be her girlfriend. I would drive her to the airport. I would hold her purse while she shopped. All over her tits.

Have you always been like this or did it start when you went vegan and started drinking soy milk?

Yeah, those two players made a bad decision. Small money difference to be on a far worse team.
I wouldn't say they made a bad decision, they were heavily pressured and Zona was gonna do whatever it takes to keep them. It's the starters overall and quality depth. Fisch knows who can really play and who has NFL talent and Washington is dripping with NIL. It will be interesting to see how this plays out

I wouldn't say they made a bad decision, they were heavily pressured and Zona was gonna do whatever it takes to keep them. It's the starters overall and quality depth. Fisch knows who can really play and who has NFL talent and Washington is dripping with NIL. It will be interesting to see how this plays out
McMillan will be a first or second round draft choice whenever he leaves Arizona. Fisch is scrambling like hell to cobble a team together in Seattle; the Huskies have been hit hard by graduation and notable portal losses. Kudos to him for getting the RB Jonah Coleman from Arizona though.

The big AZ donor is a Tucson real estate magnate named Humberto S. Lopez. Interesting life story.

Last edited:
Yeah, the roster around them is severely diminished. It is a bad decision to stay when you only get slightly more money to lead a far worse team. You look bad when your team can’t execute at the same level.

Yeah, the roster around them is severely diminished. It is a bad decision to stay when you only get slightly more money to lead a far worse team. You look bad when your team can’t execute at the same level.
I agree. That said, emotion is massive in these decisions. Always have and always will be

McMillan will be a first or second round draft choice whenever he leaves Arizona. Fisch is scrambling like hell to cobble a team together in Seattle; the Huskies have been hit hard by graduation and notable portal losses. Kudos to him for getting the RB Jonah Coleman from Arizona though.

The big AZ donor is a Tucson real estate magnate named Humberto S. Lopez. Interesting life story.
He is and he's locked in both players but it's the others. Like I said, when it comes to NIL, it's about the others. CU already proved that last year.

Back