What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2025 MBB Recruit Profile Index

Lefty?

Season 3 Homer GIF by The Simpsons

Someone who looks like a football player playing hoops? IN!

Umm, ever heard of Julius Peppers? He did both and went to a Blueblood.

He grew up in Carolina and foootball was his main sport even though he played basketball for Dean Smith as well. He just had the advantage of staying home at a blue blood. The basketball team benefitted by having an extra body on scholarship via football.

My comment had more to do with the physical stature of said player which should fit in the Big 12.

Lefty, but a PG - unsure if Tad lock or no interest due to position . . .

Still love Josiah Sanders as Big, Tough PtG to play 1-3 spots. Jeremiah Green re-opened recruitment, so CU probably not in his Top-10 any longer. But love ‘25 Point Guards:
2) 6’6 Jerry Easter

Still love Josiah Sanders as Big, Tough PtG to play 1-3 spots. Jeremiah Green re-opened recruitment, so CU probably not in his Top-10 any longer. But love ‘25 Point Guatds:

1) Kingston Flemings
PS: Flemings mentions CU 1 of 7 teams he’s in contact with-in On3 article!

Still love Josiah Sanders as Big, Tough PtG to play 1-3 spots. Jeremiah Green re-opened recruitment, so CU probably not in his Top-10 any longer. But love ‘25 Point Guards:
3) Danny Carbuccia AND
4) Exavier Wilson both off-the-bench PtG’s?

Combo Guards:
5) Brayden Burries #12 Nationally on 247 Sports, but CU in contact for over year.

6) Calvin Murphy III- Way-Under-Radar Texan at School in Arizona’s Dream City

Need 2-3 Front Court Guys in ‘25; maybe 1 wing; and 1-2 Point Guards? W/ 4-5 Spots?
-Tee on verge of joining PtJosiah & A’Mare w/ offer? Summer Visits to be Big for ‘25s?:

At 3: @amarebynumm Big Wing who only seems to want to consider 3/4 spots?
At 4: @brysontiller_11 #8 Nationally kind of Big Danny Manning may give us chance w/?
At 5: @bartlett_tee showing soft-touch on outside shot & passing recently! Size🔑!
Or at 4/5: Kai Rogers: a 2nd Danny Manny guy? Perfect CU fit: Elite Mobile, D, Rbding, rim protection, passing, & outside shot?

Combo Guards:
5) Brayden Burries #12 Nationally on 247 Sports, but CU in contact for over year.

6) Calvin Murphy III- Way-Under-Radar Texan at School in Arizona’s Dream City

‘25 Wings: Could see CU going w/ Big Combo Guard at 3, like next two:
7) Jaylon Dean-Vines @j12lon - Up to 6’7?
8) Xavier Wilson @xavier_wilson35 - CU seems to have kept long relationship w/? Up to 6’9, w/ experience playing Point Guard.

9) Tyrus Rathan-Mayes- hopefully CU can stay on short list w/ Elite Tough Wing?

Other Wing Options:
10) Chris Nwuli: Elite Open-Court, 2-Way Guy seemed to be losing interest in CU even before Rick Ray left? (Tyrus is Ray guy too).
11) Aiden Disu: tough 6’9 “G/PF” calls himself. Follows bro to TX Longhorns?
12) O’Marion Harvey @OMarionHarvey8 - long & thin, up to 6’7, getting ready to blow-up, maybe PoorMan’sNwuli w/ Open-Court & 2-Way Potential?

Combo G Courtland Muldrew gets 4th ‘25 CU offer! Seems to want to play point. From 2/4/24 Ole Miss article:
"Somewhere where I can play my game and the coach is going to trust me to make plays with freedom on the court... Me being able to pick my spots to be able to score, somewhere where I can really run the offense and play through me," Muldrew said.

-Muldrew: 1-2 spots- maybe most true combo, to get more minutes at 2 so far?
-Sanders: 1-3 spots- likely plays most minutes at PtG/1 spot?
-Odih: 1-3 spots, toughness size & strength growing, more minutes at 3? Nice change of pace from Crawford’s more finesse at 3?
-Bynum said in interview he’s a 3 spot. Interviewer had to convince him he may need to play 4 at times. Nebraska or Tad’s 5-Out to convince him he’s full-time Big Wing?

Next offers: Big Tee Bartlett? Pt G Kingston Flemings? 5-Star ComboG Brayden Burries?

Elite 2-Way Wing Tyrus Rathan-Mayes & PtG Jeremiah Green seem to have fallen off in their interest for CU recently?

Luv elite 2-Way PtG that’s in 3-Star range, & rising @ExavierWilson7. @calebsteger 1 of better shooters in ‘25 class that could stay in CU’s range as 3-Star- but rising fast too?

-Muldrew: 1-2 spots- maybe most true combo, to get more minutes at 2 so far?
-Sanders: 1-3 spots- likely plays most minutes at PtG/1 spot?
-Odih: 1-3 spots, toughness size & strength growing, more minutes at 3? Nice change of pace from Crawford’s more finesse at 3?
-Bynum said in interview he’s a 3 spot. Interviewer had to convince him he may need to play 4 at times. Nebraska or Tad’s 5-Out to convince him he’s full-time Big Wing?

Next offers: Big Tee Bartlett? Pt G Kingston Flemings? 5-Star ComboG Brayden Burries?

Elite 2-Way Wing Tyrus Rathan-Mayes & PtG Jeremiah Green seem to have fallen off in their interest for CU recently?

Luv elite 2-Way PtG that’s in 3-Star range, & rising @ExavierWilson7. @calebsteger 1 of better shooters in ‘25 class that could stay in CU’s range as 3-Star- but rising fast too?

Seemed Rathan-Mayes was CU's top Wing target-but he may be too far out of our range. Love Rencher @3 & Odih@1-3 spots?

2025 4-star F Jasir Rencher updates recruitment at Adidas 3SSB event​

Four-star forward Jasir Rencher took an official visit to Texas A&M last year in October. He says he is looking forward to going on more visits this summer...​

Brandon JenkinsBRANDON JENKINSMay 20th, 6:34 PMVIP0

Four-star forward Jasir Rencher took an official visit to Texas A&M last year in October. A 6-foot-5 forward out of San Francisco (Calif.) Archbishop Riordan, Rencher says the players were very welcoming and the program checked a lot of the boxes he was looking for.

"It was a great visit and I love the people there," Rencher said on the Aggies. "I like the staff and the players. They are like a family and they communicate with my mom and me. The school spirit is huge there. Steve Roccaforte reaches out a lot. We have a good relationship."

Rencher says he is looking forward to going on more visits this summer. Colorado, Oklahoma, SMU, and Xavier will each be in the mix once he looks to lock in dates.

He discussed his thoughts on each school with 247Sports:

Colorado: "They just started recruiting me. I like how they reach out consistently. They are at my games and I like them."

Oklahoma: "I love how much they reach out to me. Clayton Custer is my guy. He reaches out a lot. I love what they are doing with their program. They almost made the tournament this year. They went far and had a good record. I like Porter Moser. He flew out to my school so that was huge for me as well."

SMU: "Their staff has a good track record. They send players past the collegiate level. I am looking forward to visiting them. I talk to Jay Morris. He has been to all of my games this weekend. He was recruiting me when he was at USC."

Xavier: "Sean Miller and Adam Cohen have reached out. I know the track record of their players has been good. I like their program. I do not know much so I am looking forward to going out there and learning more about them."

At this stage, Rencher says he remains 100 percent open with his recruitment. He plans to schedule official visits and make a decision before the high school season so he can focus strictly on basketball during his senior campaign.

2025 4-star SF Kelvin Odih excited to add Colorado Buffaloes as a college option​

Composite four-star prospect Kelvin Odih recently announced a new offer from Colorado, now giving him 13 college options. The 6-foot-5, 200-pound wing from South Kent (Conn.) School is considered one of the most athletic players in the 2025 class...​

Adam MunsterteigerADAM MUNSTERTEIGERMay 30th, 1:22 PMVIP6

Composite four-star prospect Kelvin Odih recently announced a new offer from Colorado, now giving him 13 college options. The 6-foot-5, 200-pound wing from South Kent (Conn.) School is considered one of the most athletic players in the 2025 class.

"Very excited," Odih said via direct message to BuffStampede.com when asked his reaction to adding an offer from Colorado. "I love the Buffs and I think it would possibly be a great option for me."

Odih has already visited Marquette and Rutgers, and he is set to visit SMU in June. He is also planning to check out Creighton and Houston in the coming months.

Iowa, Penn State, Rutgers, SMU, Texas A&M and Xavier are among the other programs that have stepped up with an offer to Odih since his recruitment got kick started nearly a year ago.

Odih takes pride in his motor and ability on the defensive end of the court, and he has made strides in becoming a better jump shooter this off-season. He is currently No. 113 nationally and No. 29 among small forward recruits on the 247Sports Composite rankings.

"He's a strong and athletic kid who loves to play with a rough and tumble style," 247Sports recruiting analyst Eric Bossi recently wrote after covering Odih at a club tournament. "He's going to attack the rim off the dribble, loves to put his shoulder into defenders to test their toughness and hit a few shots to keep them honest. We were able to see him make a couple of nice passes and because of the way he likes to get after it, he's likely going to be a pretty good defender. Coaches have certainly taken notice."

Twitter Tea-Leaves tell me Colorado may be 1 of Top Teams w/:
PtG, 1-3 Spots, Josiah Sanders: Top-4
BigWing, 3/4spots, Amare Bynum: Top-3
SF, 1-3spots, Kelvin Odih: Top-3
Pt/ComboG, 1-2 spots, Courtland Muldrew: Top-3

5 Spot, Tee Bartlett: Top-4
4 Spot Michael Simcoe: Top-3
3 Spot Jasir Rencher: Top-4
ComboG, 1-2(or3)spots, Braydon Burries: Top-5?
PtG/ 1Spot Kingston Flemings: Top-6?
(Tad has previously said he doesn't recruit guys he's not in Top-7 for, ie: CU probably fell out w/ Ruff, Nwuli, Green & Rathan-Mayes?)

Combo G Courtland Muldrew gets 4th ‘25 CU offer! Seems to want to play point. From 2/4/24 Ole Miss article:
"Somewhere where I can play my game and the coach is going to trust me to make plays with freedom on the court... Me being able to pick my spots to be able to score, somewhere where I can really run the offense and play through me," Muldrew said.

Can we be honest here? We can post all we want about 2025 prospects in the mix right now, but given that our 24-25 campaign looks to be mediocre at best, a bloodbath at worst, this list and the types of players we're in on is going to change drastically.

Can we be honest here? We can post all we want about 2025 prospects in the mix right now, but given that our 24-25 campaign looks to be mediocre at best, a bloodbath at worst, this list and the types of players we're in on is going to change drastically.

This makes no sense. Players want to play.

Back