What's new

'21 TX QB Maddox Kopp (Verbal to Houston)

WasianCU

Club Member
Last edited by a moderator:

lawdogg

Club Member
Club Member
Most recent follow for Chev. Also recent mutual follows with Michalowski. Probably one of the bigger risers in this truncated spring/summer evaluation for QBs. Feels like even if we offer eventually, we might be a bit too late.

ChaseSI

Club Member
Club Member
Good kid to talk to. He has tremendous pedigree. I was interested to get a feel for how much he’s interested in Colorado. He mentioned getting out here to visit multiple times. Mentioned the backdrop as one of the things that stood out. Seems like CU’s message is getting across to him. Like others said, it could be too late but they are giving themselves a chance.

In terms of evaluation, I’m just going to trust Trent Dilfer, Joey Roberts and Brian Stumpf who thought he was a top 20 QB in the country. They know a little more than I do.

DavisBuff

Club Member
Club Member
Good kid to talk to. He has tremendous pedigree. I was interested to get a feel for how much he’s interested in Colorado. He mentioned getting out here to visit multiple times. Mentioned the backdrop as one of the things that stood out. Seems like CU’s message is getting across to him. Like others said, it could be too late but they are giving themselves a chance.

In terms of evaluation, I’m just going to trust Trent Dilfer, Joey Roberts and Brian Stumpf who thought he was a top 20 QB in the country. They know a little more than I do.

Thanks for another great write up. Very encouraging to hear he is developing a relationship with coach Langsdorf. I hope that continues and we get him on campus. Based on his elite 11 performance he sounds like He’d be a great get.

Buffalo Brad

Club Member
Club Member
He is rated higher than our commit and at least has another P5 offer. We should put full court press on

ahoelsken

He is rated higher than our commit and at least has another P5 offer. We should put full court press on
Carter does have a Boise offer.....Boise beat us out for Hank Bachmeier (who probably would start this season for any Pac 12 school who offered him) and he's pretty good.

MtnBuff

Not allowed in Barzil 2
Club Member
Six/half dozen in my opinion and I actually like the athleticism Carter brings if you’re not going to pull in a blue chip guy
Carter is not a dual threat guy but if they are going to develop an offense around the strengths of Lewis is would be helpful to have a guy who is athletic enough that they don't have to scrap the whole thing and start all over again.

I'm hoping that Chandler from Texas walks on for the same reason. Obviously when your starter goes down you take a step backwards, the starter should be starting because he is the best option but you don't want to completely lose what you have been working on.

GuySmiley

Don't Drink the Kool-Aid
Club Member
I'm staying away from Kopp. He will have limited spots available. Drew Carter is much more a baller that we need at CU. Bring on Chandler, bring on Carter and CU is set for the season. If CU wins 5+ games, we will be hopefully recruiting in a different orbit. I like the playmakers...