What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

22-23 Transfer Portal and General Recruiting Catch-All Thread

God Of War Ps5 GIF by PlayStation

Captain obvious here - but the Prime hire is amazing because it is basically the only thing that could wipe the stink off this program in one fell swoop
I didn’t think I’d be paying attention to early signing day…. But then coach prime!

Captain obvious here - but the Prime hire is amazing because it is basically the only thing that could wipe the stink off this program in one fell swoop
I was thinking this morning, there's no other program who can recruit like this without having some wins and success, and that's Oregon. The glitz of Nike really took off though once they brought in Chip Kelly's offensive system and then it all caught fire and they still ride that spotlight today, thanks to Nike Glitz and $$$.

Oregon recruits nationally, doesn't have fertile recruiting grounds, and while they've had much more success than Colorado, they aren't up there nationally (yet).

Is there another NFL legend who could do this? More importantly, would they want to? Deion is on rarified turf.

Back