What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'22 KS SF Bobi Klintman (Verbal to Wake Forest)

Often, CU requires more HS core credits than even other AAU members like Maryland and Wake. I don't know if that's it or if it was something else.
On the Wake board, rumor is it has something to do with his international credits. Can’t imagine it was GPA or SAT.

He had a scheduled announcement while still on his official visit at Wake. Not exactly a lot of suspense.

Exciting though - oddly the other 2022 freshman is from Littleton. Seems there is a bit of a Colorado to Wake pipeline going, between Walton, Keller, and Klintman.

CU has all sorts of weird technical requirements, which run counter to its admissions standards.

If you met people from Sweden, you certainly wouldn’t want to accept any credits from there. Those people are uneducated, uncivilized heathens. I’m so glad CU admissions is protecting its students from any exposure to those morons. I know I am personally filled with unending dread at the prospect of being exposed to anyone associated with Sweden. God help the poor people at Wake Forest. I’ll pray for them.

FFS. Seriously, we should just go into d2 and be done with it. I’m tired of this entire school.

Multiple sites projecting Bobi as a first rounder in 2024….good ole CU admissions

Absolutely exploding predraft. Didn't think he was a 1 and done but here we are. While he would have helped last year crazy that we would have been replacing him right now anyway. Happy we get J'Vonne for another year or maybe 2.

Absolutely exploding predraft. Didn't think he was a 1 and done but here we are. While he would have helped last year crazy that we would have been replacing him right now anyway. Happy we get J'Vonne for another year or maybe 2.

He almost certainly got a guarantee from someone (looking at you OKC and Utah with their 3 first round picks) if he's pulling out of the combine.

Probably would have been the difference in being a tournament team last year.

If there’s a silver lining here, it’s that this situation probably brought the whole transfer credit issue to the top of the discussion. It might have helped make some of the needed changes.

Probably would have been the difference in being a tournament team last year.

If there’s a silver lining here, it’s that this situation probably brought the whole transfer credit issue to the top of the discussion. It might have helped make some of the needed changes.
Wasn't transfer admissions, though. This was an initial freshman admission for a guy who had been accepted at AAU peer Maryland, decommitted when Turgeon was fired & was coming to CU instead, and then was accepted at AAU peer Wake Forest after CU admissions denied him.

Wasn't transfer admissions, though. This was an initial freshman admission for a guy who had been accepted at AAU peer Maryland, decommitted when Turgeon was fired & was coming to CU instead, and then was accepted at AAU peer Wake Forest after CU admissions denied him.
My mistake. I thought this was the kid who was a transfer commitment and ended up decomitting because of transfer problems. Or possibly I was thinking of something totally different.

My mistake. I thought this was the kid who was a transfer commitment and ended up decomitting because of transfer problems. Or possibly I was thinking of something totally different.
With CU admissions, it's an easy mistake to make.

Somewhere on 247 there's someone arguing in good faith that we're better off that he didn't come here because he would have only been here for a year.
Maybe he just didn’t like Wake Forest very much and wanted to leave. I’m convinced had he come here, he’d have stuck around.

😉

J’Vonne Hadley (who took Klintman’s scholarship) put up better numbers than Klintman. So I don’t see how this hurt us even if Hadley isn’t as naturally talented. Klintman didn’t actually make much of an impact at Wake.

J’Vonne Hadley (who took Klintman’s scholarship) put up better numbers than Klintman. So I don’t see how this hurt us even if Hadley isn’t as naturally talented. Klintman didn’t actually make much of an impact at Wake.
You can't assume that someone's role would have been the same at one place as another. With our personnel, Klintman would have likely been a starter at the 4.

You can't assume that someone's role would have been the same at one place as another. With our personnel, Klintman would have likely been a starter at the 4.
Also Klintman shot 40% from 3 and having Lovering and Hadley both start and make zero 3s clogged the lane for KJ and made us easy to defend.

Also having another not top 100 prospect get drafted helps so much w recruiting

Also Klintman shot 40% from 3 and having Lovering and Hadley both start and make zero 3s clogged the lane for KJ and made us easy to defend.

Also having another not top 100 prospect get drafted helps so much w recruiting
The way the game is now, you better damn well have shooters. I still like having a big that can do things inside and not dicking around at the three point line ALL THE TIME. It's so spread out now, it reminds me of AAU. :D

Back