What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 CO C Baye Fall (Signed to Arkansas)

Tell that cheater Bill Self to stay on his side of the border!!!
Seems like we MUST land this young man to Boulder
I'd love to have him be a Buff but if this years freshmen and the class we have signed for next year are any indication Tad won't be lacking for talent to work with.

Hmm, wonder what it was. Anyway, hope he gets it figured out. Btw, didn't know Colorado Prep was a thing, never heard of it.

But first Creek, Valor or East. More likely though, some other fake Prep team in another state.
Got some insight on this because of all the refereeing I do-Several refereeing buddies of mine know Bill Brandsma (Lutheran's boys coach) really well. Brandsma knows that family really well-and he told them he doesn't see Fall going to prep school in another state. Family really likes CO and doesn't want to move again to watch him play. As far as next year, two things-One, I don't think he's going to East because I think the level of play in DPS won't help him. Everybody in that league is awful outside of South and GW. Valor? I doubt it if they stay in the Jeffco league. Colorado's adding 6A, and the Valor people I talked to the last time I had them (this was in December so take it FWIW) want to move to the Continental League. If they pull that off, that's likely where he goes. Unless nothing at Valor changes, my guess is Fall will play next year at Creek or Chaparral.

Got some insight on this because of all the refereeing I do-Several refereeing buddies of mine know Bill Brandsma (Lutheran's boys coach) really well. Brandsma knows that family really well-and he told them he doesn't see Fall going to prep school in another state. Family really likes CO and doesn't want to move again to watch him play. As far as next year, two things-One, I don't think he's going to East because I think the level of play in DPS won't help him. Everybody in that league is awful outside of South and GW. Valor? I doubt it if they stay in the Jeffco league. Colorado's adding 6A, and the Valor people I talked to the last time I had them (this was in December so take it FWIW) want to move to the Continental League. If they pull that off, that's likely where he goes. Unless nothing at Valor changes, my guess is Fall will play next year at Creek or Chaparral.
Why was he dismissed?

Any film against competition that isn't straight a$$? Wondering how much his game has grown.

Back