What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 CO PF Assane Diop (Signed to COLORADO)

Just think if him and Williams committed. Dare to dream.
That would be fantastic!!! However, with only 2 schollys open and 3 commits, it would be interesting to see who gets transferred out. I'd be stunned if Tad over books, but both would be nice.

Seton Hall and Arkansas are also on Baye Fall's list. Interesting since some think they may be a package deal. It sounds like Assane has decided where he is going in his article and Baye is still sorting through. Not exactly sure what that means.

Would we be happy with a class of Anderson, Williams and Diop?

I'm sure someone would find a way to complain.
Very happy. Tad has really gone to the next level in recruiting and it’d really exciting. Not going to lie though I would’ve been just as happy with Ndongo instead of Diop. I think Ndongo is severely under recruited and has a very high ceiling.

Are you just saying ****, or is there smoke?
snoop lion smoke GIF

Well, if we're talking about smoke...Allen. (Please don't shoot the messenger)
Sometimes you miss on guys. 🤷‍♂️

Tad has done a great job of building a team first, gritty, winning culture at CU. You risk losing that culture by keeping someone who doesn't gel with it or by playing them over other guys that do. Just my two cents.

Reactions: DBT
Why wouldn’t Diop want to be a part of what’s happening in Boulder. I keep thinking Allen too, but I selfishly want to keep everyone. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Diop announcing he’s a Buff on November 15th…. Combine that with Tad’s already stellar class and we are looking like a team that can’t be stopped. Then add in a new football coach announcement and it’s just gonna be a great November for all of Buff Nation. Hoping Diop chooses CU!

Back