What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 FL CB Cormani McClain (Signed to COLORADO)

It’ll rival the first time you see a thong bikini and boobs as a 7th grader…
You must be old. lol Times have changed. We watched Airplane when my boys were in grade school because it was Rated-PG. Their lives were forever changed by a 2-second clip of bouncing b👀bs on the plane, but I get your point.

Cormani comin! The #1 CB tandem in the country. It’s good to be a Buff fan these days… One can dream!

You must be old. lol Times have changed. We watched Airplane when my boys were in grade school because it was Rated-PG. Their lives were forever changed by a 2-second clip of bouncing b👀bs on the plane, but I get your point.

Cormani comin! The #1 CB tandem in the country. It’s good to be a Buff fan these days… One can dream!
Airplane came out almost 20 years before I was born lmao

I’m talking about that moment when you’re playing chicken at the the pool and you have an epiphany as SHE walks by. A lifetime forever changed. Eyes finally opened

prayer GIF

Apparently, Ray Forsett, Colorado's chief of staff. Has been with Deion for years and also part of the crew coming over from jsu. His family roots in Polk County are deep and he's known Cormani's mom since they were kids. He pretty much single handedly got them to nix the deal with Miami. Barstools came in backing CU with Cormani's NIL deal. Rest is history.

This is from a Canes forum, that is losing their s*** over Cormani.

Apparently, Ray Forsett, Colorado's chief of staff. Has been with Deion for years and also part of the crew coming over from jsu. His family roots in Polk County are deep and he's known Cormani's mom since they were kids. He pretty much single handedly got them to nix the deal with Miami. Barstools came in backing CU with Cormani's NIL deal. Rest is history.

Yeah, I saw that earlier. Anyone know details on this claim about Barstools backing an NIL deal?

Barstool lol

We watched Airplane when my boys were in grade school because it was Rated-PG. Their lives were forever changed by a 2-second clip of bouncing b👀bs on the plane, but I get your point.
This was Fast Times at Ridgemont High for so many of us in the 80's: re Phoebe Cates. Forever a classic. (Sorry to go off thread--but this "topic" may never really be "off topic.")

They still running with the Barstool did it BS as FSU fans did. Hilarious

This was Fast Times at Ridgemont High for so many of us in the 80's: re Phoebe Cates. Forever a classic. (Sorry to go off thread--but this "topic" may never really be "off topic.")
Mine was two specific scenes - one in Ice Pirates. One in Revenge of the Nerds. Had. I thing to do with boobs.

Back