What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 FL CB Cormani McClain (Signed to COLORADO)

Shocked Eddie Murphy GIF

Looks like I was wrong. Canes dodged a bullet

I felt like her answer was about as straight forward, honest and transparent as possible… “if it was about money, we could have gone anywhere”. It’s beyond laughable that anyone could possibly believe that Colorado can hang with the top programs for NIL*

*This might actually change in an entirely “legal” way if the Prime documentary is generating enough revenue for them to basically give the players a decent cut

I felt like her answer was about as straight forward, honest and transparent as possible… “if it was about money, we could have gone anywhere”. It’s beyond laughable that anyone could possibly believe that Colorado can hang with the top programs for NIL*

*This might actually change in an entirely “legal” way if the Prime documentary is generating enough revenue for them to basically give the players a decent cut
As you say, we are not winning because we are the high bidder.
The kids looking for the biggest bags aren't coming here for sure.

It's like my day job. If the customer wants your solution enough, he'll play his cards for you and tell you what he needs. You can go to Nebraska and take a paycheck, but how's Rhule going to help you BUILD YOUR BRAND? Elevate your social media machine? He's not.

CP can spell out what that can all mean plus, what it means to be a day 1 draft pick in the league. NIL is small picture stuff. But still, there's always going to be a Present Value cash injection need.

Would love to see how this is working. CP must lay it out, and gets the walk-away number and comes back to RG and says, find the money! These things are always so much easier when the customer (i.e. recruit) lays the cards down and says, this is bottom line. If the kid is all about the bag, we've walked away.

As you say, we are not winning because we are the high bidder.
The kids looking for the biggest bags aren't coming here for sure.

It's like my day job. If the customer wants your solution enough, he'll play his cards for you and tell you what he needs. You can go to Nebraska and take a paycheck, but how's Rhule going to help you BUILD YOUR BRAND? Elevate your social media machine? He's not.

CP can spell out what that can all mean plus, what it means to be a day 1 draft pick in the league. NIL is small picture stuff. But still, there's always going to be a Present Value cash injection need.

Would love to see how this is working. CP must lay it out, and gets the walk-away number and comes back to RG and says, find the money! These things are always so much easier when the customer (i.e. recruit) lays the cards down and says, this is bottom line. If the kid is all about the bag, we've walked away.
Ari Wasserman talked about this on Stars Matter today. There are a few schools that transcend money and can offset lower up front $$ because of long term potential. They just have more to offer. Whether it’s natty’s, NFL pedigree, whatever. Colorado is now one of this schools because of the branding possibility and Prime. They still play with NIL, but it gives them the ability to be less reliant on immediate NIL.

Back