What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 GA QB Kasen Weisman (Signed to COLORADO)

Prime tonight

AhkTTTaCIAAATPA

Love that we got a legit QB recruit outside of Sanders, he can work with Sanders & co all season long (redshirt) and either start in 24 or 25 (depending on if Sanders plays 1 or 2 seasons with us).

Love that we got a legit QB recruit outside of Sanders, he can work with Sanders & co all season long (redshirt) and either start in 24 or 25 (depending on if Sanders plays 1 or 2 seasons with us).
Love your optimism, but unless he blows up he’ll likely get recruited over quickly. Prime will likely get a high level national recruit (Kritza?) to step in after Sanders leaves. If I’m wrong that means either Weisman or Staub is very good.

QB ratings are accurate about half the time. JT Daniels was going to be the best QB ever.
I like that we got two young guys who are both confident and can come in here and compete to be a backup. Doubt we get a transfer to do that. One of these 2 will have to be ready to play this year, and I imagine we will see one emerge.

QB ratings are accurate about half the time. JT Daniels was going to be the best QB ever.
I like that we got two young guys who are both confident and can come in here and compete to be a backup. Doubt we get a transfer to do that. One of these 2 will have to be ready to play this year, and I imagine we will see one emerge.
Pretty cool if there is a moment where Tom Brady shows up and they can shadow the Shedeur lessons, that is worth everything to a young QB

After Coach Prime and staff offered a 5* 2024 ATH from Georgia, Weisman immediately started peer recruiting.

His rating on the recruiting sites may not specifically state it, but just from the little I’ve seen on Twitter and IG, Kasen seems extremely well respected among Georgia recruits. I remember reading up on him on the Kansas 247 board after we offered him and literally every scouting report about him started off by calling him a “gamer,” with a lot of confidence. I think CU fans are going to love this dude.

After Coach Prime and staff offered a 5* 2024 ATH from Georgia, Weisman immediately started peer recruiting.

His rating on the recruiting sites may not specifically state it, but just from the little I’ve seen on Twitter and IG, Kasen seems extremely well respected among Georgia recruits. I remember reading up on him on the Kansas 247 board after we offered him and literally every scouting report about him started off by calling him a “gamer,” with a lot of confidence. I think CU fans are going to love this dude.

His tape reminds me of Johnny Manizel. Not anywhere as good right now but could be in time with great development and a great offensive system

I don't see that he's an early enrollee, but Staub is. Is that correct?
That would be a big disadvantage to winning QB2 role if he's not here for Spring ball.

Back