What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 JC OT Isaiah Jatta (Signed to COLORADO)

Guys. Are we going to have an offense that's fun to watch? Huggeee

Star Wars Deal With It GIF

So what's our line looking like right now then?
Jatta, Washington at tackles, and Wells at Center, with guard spots up in the air?

So what's our line looking like right now then?
Jatta, Washington at tackles, and Wells at Center, with guard spots up in the air?
Still too early to say. But I think we're already up to 4 transfer OLs, then preps & JCs. I'll do a 2023 roster update after Friday when we'll be at a bit of a stopping point before it gets going again

Could be the most important signing outside of QB1. If he is an anchor Left Tackle. In my opinion he is a 5-star signing. We can't throw the ball to all our speedster WR's without the QB having time.

To be honest I really like the OL haul as a collective also. I'm envisioning some track meet type scores next year because I don't think the DL has enough big nasties and pass rushers on it yet to hold people under 28-30 a game. We will need to win some shootouts or jump out to big leads where hopefully the game plays into the hands of Coach Primes highly recruited DB's, cough Hunter, cough and others.

Could be the most important signing outside of QB1. If he is an anchor Left Tackle. In my opinion he is a 5-star signing. We can't throw the ball to all our speedster WR's without the QB having time.

To be honest I really like the OL haul as a collective also. I'm envisioning some track meet type scores next year because I don't think the DL has enough big nasties and pass rushers on it yet to hold people under 28-30 a game. We will need to win some shootouts or jump out to big leads where hopefully the game plays into the hands of Coach Primes highly recruited DB's, cough Hunter, cough and others.
They have to be going hard for d-line in this next month.

Being able to control the ball, flip the field, and keep the defense off the field is one of the most important things a team can do. Having an OL that can control the LOS makes every other position on the team more effective

Back