What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 OK SDE Taje McCoy (Signed to COLORADO)

Watching his film like...
awesome nathan fillion GIF
he seems a little violent to me

At this rate our X’s will be both bigger and faster than their O’s. That’s how you win at football.
Yep. The coaching at this level is so generally good that you're very unlikely to gain much advantage on scheme. Maybe you find a witch as a play caller. Development? Everyone works hard and has coaches that teach. 90% of it is talent and whether that talent is motivated.

I don't see anything wrong with those uniforms. Don't fix what ain't broke.

#uniformthread

I’d love to find this funny, but all I can see is a lawsuit.
Teddy Roosevelt was shot by an assassin and declined to go to the hospital right away, instead choosing to give a previously scheduled speech. I'm pretty sure he can handle being attacked by a bunny. Jimmy Carter shrugged off his rabbit attack.

Teddy Roosevelt was shot by an assassin and declined to go to the hospital right away, instead choosing to give a previously scheduled speech. I'm pretty sure he can handle being attacked by a bunny. Jimmy Carter shrugged off his rabbit attack.
Carter had an oar and Secret Service back up, and the tale of that rabbit still made it out of the swamp.

Looks like his profile on 247 is slowly updating finally, but he’s vaulted to 3rd highest rating on our commit list, from the bottom since he previously didn’t have a rating.

On the latest crystal ball page on 247, it now shows him with a .8789 rating when it was previously blank.

Yep. The coaching at this level is so generally good that you're very unlikely to gain much advantage on scheme. Maybe you find a witch as a play caller. Development? Everyone works hard and has coaches that teach. 90% of it is talent and whether that talent is motivated.
And isn't football so fun when not only do you have sub par players, but also sub par coaching? Looking forward to some measure of consistent competency on the sidelines.

Back