What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

24-3, cu defense very good, offense very bad....

I don't think the offense was as bad as everyone here seems to think. They had a nice 80+ yard drive. They were spreading the ball around to a number of receivers. Speedy looked pretty good when he had the chances. I think there are two big things we need to solve. First, the false start and formation penalties are killers. Don't know what was up with the pistol formation, but they must not have read the rules correctly. They had to give up on that one after the first two formation penalties. Second, Tyler needs to tighten up his play. I honestly think Tyler being 5 percent better will be the difference between a very good offense and a passable offense. He was just a little bit off on a number of drives, either behind or too much juice. Also, he did a better job of reading the field than last year, but he still needs to get just a little better with his pocket presence and getting rid of the ball.

It was the first game for an offense that has never been game breaking, so I'm all about baby steps here.

304 yards and 24 points against a terrible MWC team. The o was not good today. There were glimpses, but it was sloppy and inconsistent.

It's not just the score but the fact CU had the ball in ram territory time and time again and did nothing.

Love the speed on the outside. Hate the continued offensive penalties.

Hoping the staff rolled things up offensively at halftime to save something new for Cal.

The 32 yards drive, then fumble, plus the next 50 yard drive was all one drive. That was Hansens' fumble he recovered from center.

Not sure why espn logged it that way

Back