What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Signed to other '24 AL OT Jac'Qawn McRoy

Man, I knew a kid who had offers from G5 and FCS schools and decided to be a walk on QB at Ohio State. There's guys who want to bet on themselves and there's guys that are just plain delusional.

rob gronkowski GIF

Is he signing tomorrow in early signing? Him and Lester are the only guys I’d hold my breath on flipping.

I think the writing for a CU flip is on the wall. If McRoy flips, I'll be laughing all day. OR went out of their way to poach a CU lineman, so I hope something is up. I would love to see CU v. OR in a good bowl game. Prime and Lanning in a cage match. I think Ore is still Po'd about Slick Rick calling the fake punt in the Cotton Bowl when Bellotti cried we were running up the score. They did get some revenge with Joey Harrington in the Fiesta Bowl.

Colors banned in the CU locker-room: Red and Green!

I think the writing for a CU flip is on the wall. If McRoy flips, I'll be laughing all day. OR went out of their way to poach a CU lineman, so I hope something is up. I would love to see CU v. OR in a good bowl game. Prime and Lanning in a cage match. I think Ore is still Po'd about Slick Rick calling the fake punt in the Cotton Bowl when Bellotti cried we were running up the score. They did get some revenge with Joey Harrington in the Fiesta Bowl.

And hyper-genera rainbow!

Congrats to CU and no hard feelings because this is the business, if Coach Prime and co can flip him.
Also https://www.winsipedia.com/colorado/vs/oregon

Congrats to CU and no hard feelings because this is the business, if Coach Prime and co can flip him.
Also https://www.winsipedia.com/colorado/vs/oregon
The only reason Oregon has a winning record against us is that we joined the PAC just in time for our administration to put us in the worst stretch in our history.

Compare all the historical stuff below like NCs, Conf. Champs, etc. and Uncle Phil's money hasn't gotten them what they think it has.

Oregon though is a blue blood when it comes to ugly uniforms.

The only reason Oregon has a winning record against us is that we joined the PAC just in time for our administration to put us in the worst stretch in our history.

Compare all the historical stuff below like NCs, Conf. Champs, etc. and Uncle Phil's money hasn't gotten them what they think it has.

That's some excuse making loser talk. The only reason is because Oregon has defeated CU 16 times and CU has defated Oregon 9 times. Oregon was 4-1 against CU in the 80s, FFS.

Also, FWIW, I love Rick.

That's some excuse making loser talk. The only reason is because Oregon has defeated CU 16 times and CU has defated Oregon 9 times. Oregon was 4-1 against CU in the 80s, FFS.

Also, FWIW, I love Rick.
Yeah. Well. You’re a b itch.

Please stop.

Sometime you gotta just own it Mtn. We sucked and they took advantage, it’s fair smack. We’ll see them again….hopefully to win our second natty and keep them skunked.

Sometime you gotta just own it Mtn. We sucked and they took advantage, it’s fair smack. We’ll see them again….hopefully to win our second natty and keep them skunked.
Not denying that since we joined the PAC they have owned us.

Just saying that dominating us in this period of time doesn't mean they are some kind of blue blood or special program. We have dominated Nebraska and CSU over this time period but that doesn't mean we haven't sucked, just that we haven't sucked against those two programs.

Ducks fans think they are some kind of comparable to Bama, Georgia, Oklahoma, etc. etc. Go actually win something then you can act like you are special.

Oregon is an average program that happens to have won the lotto with Nike money. Clue for ducks fans, you can buy the car and the mansion but they still aren't going to let you into the club.

Just saying that dominating us in this period of time doesn't mean they are some kind of blue blood or special program. We have dominated Nebraska and CSU over this time period but that doesn't mean we haven't sucked, just that we haven't sucked against those two programs.

Ducks fans think they are some kind of comparable to Bama, Georgia, Oklahoma, etc. etc. Go actually win something then you can act like you are special.

Oregon is an average program that happens to have won the lotto with Nike money. Clue for ducks fans, you can buy the car and the mansion but they still aren't going to let you into the club.
I have come to terms with them thinking of themselves this way as a positive. Their disappointment should be terminal.

u48355 agree with this post!

Back