What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Signed to CU '24 DC OT Jordan Seaton

40170c10-272f-48f0-b156-e7de832c3a8f_text.gif

I said before we did not have a shot at Seaton, and although he gave his verbal commitment to us, nothing is finalized.

We are fighting a multi-front war at the moment.

I can't deal with Snow right now man
he's been, by far, the most negative poster on this forum since DS was hired.

when we win the XII next year, I fully expect him to try to play it off as though he was just joking.

recruiting at this level is a dirty business. it leads allegedly grown men to poison some innocent trees on a rival campus and think it is ok.

deep breaths and hope for the best. 18 year olds do not always make rational decisions. this cuts both ways.

CU knows where he stands and the kid is going to get his exposure. Works in favor of marketing, clicks and in the end $$$$. Seems to like to play the marketing game just like CP in all honesty but we will see. Either way, it is fun to play with the big boys again in the recruiting game. Been too damn long and this will become the norm moving forward. Love it so very much!

Back