What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Signed to CU '24 DC OT Jordan Seaton

everyone settle down. I have no insider knowledge or hints. but...if I were a very media savvy coach and I wanted to ensure I owned as much of the media cycle as possible on national signing day, and I had an agreement with a massive recruit and planned on getting him the full WO Media treatment and boosting his following to make sure he had plenty of followers to build NLI $$$ with...

I might just plan out some kind of dramatic national breath holding on signing day.

based on nothing but theory and my generally sunny disposition I am confident that Seaton will join us.

**** maryland.

tease GIF

everyone settle down. I have no insider knowledge or hints. but...if I were a very media savvy coach and I wanted to ensure I owned as much of the media cycle as possible on national signing day, and I had an agreement with a massive recruit and planned on getting him the full WO Media treatment and boosting his following to make sure he had plenty of followers to build NLI $$$ with...

I might just plan out some kind of dramatic national breath holding on signing day.

based on nothing but theory and my generally sunny disposition I am confident that Seaton will join us.

**** maryland.
Kind of what I was alluding to earlier. This kid announced a top list and pulled us off. Then went on national tv to say it was us. This plays right into the way CP manipulates the media and markets in everything he does. We may lose him but I think this smells just like another publicity stunt to drive attention, clicks, marketing and last but most importantly, dollars for Seaton. We will see

Last edited:
Kind of what I was eluding to earlier. This kid announced a top list and pulled us off. Then went on national tv to say it was us. This plays right into the way CP manipulates the media and markets in everything he does. We may lose him but I think this smells just like another publicity stunt to drive attention, clicks, marketing and last but most importantly, dollars for Seaton. We will see
so, being beat at our own game?

If Kevin Plank called with a UA sized bag, the right thing for Seaton to do was to take the phone call.

Young man deserves all the time he wants to take to make this decision.

That's the only reason I'm thinking Maryland is in the discussion. The closer to home thing is a factor I'm sure, but the kid went to FL to play HS football. I don't think being from DC factors as much as the bag.

Back