What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Signed to other '24 MO C Talan Chandler

Huh.

mgxIJhrI0sZM7mnj.jpg

Kinda weird to think that an OL would not want to go to school that sucks on the OL, because that would probably mean immediate PT for him. Chez is always spouting off on ****, this sounds like the same old, same old.

Kinda weird to think that an OL would not want to go to school that sucks on the OL, because that would probably mean immediate PT for him. Chez is always spouting off on ****, this sounds like the same old, same old.
Only if the OL has a resume of getting guys to the NFL or coaching in the NFL. That's going to be the key for CU with coaching staff this offseason. While BOB is a respected college coach at the D2 through FBS G5 levels, he had a bad OL at the P5 level this year. It's a very tough argument to make to an OL recruit right now that CU gives the best opportunity for him to get to where he's trying to go even if PT is available. That's what needs to be overcome.

Has Andre Gurod coached? How about Nate Solder. Need a relevant name who played in the league and can coach them up. Looking at this season, start with basic HS blocking techniques
If you're thinking of former Buff players, the OL coaches I'm aware of are Brad Bedell and Chris Naole.

What about retreading coaches? Is coach Kap available? He owes CU for the Coach Rodsled fiasco.
Of the prominent OL coaches we know who have some ties to CO, the 2 most likely to be available are Kap and Addazio (potentially Grimes, too).

“Mizzou was always my dream school… I didn’t think I’d have the opportunity [to play in front of family and in the SEC] when I committed to Colorado, but some things have happened and changed and that opportunity arose…”

Translation: My primary recruiter and position coach is getting fired at Colorado and Mizzou finally stepped up with an offer.

McChesney’s full of ****.
When I found out that Chandler lives really close to their campus I was immediately relieved.

He got a chance to play for his dream school and be close to his family and took it. And who knows what's going on in his life, maybe some family stuff came up where it would be beneficial for him to be closer to home.

Decommits aren't always a sign of program turmoil, in spite of what sports media hacks say to get clicks. A major downside to the rise of social media is that certain people have learned they can draw significant attention by spouting lies/controversial opinions. Right wing media like the daily wire, Crowder, Shapiro, Kirk, etc. are a great example.

When I found out that Chandler lives really close to their campus I was immediately relieved.

He got a chance to play for his dream school and be close to his family and took it. And who knows what's going on in his life, maybe some family stuff came up where it would be beneficial for him to be closer to home.

Decommits aren't always a sign of program turmoil, in spite of what sports media hacks say to get clicks. A major downside to the rise of social media is that certain people have learned they can draw significant attention by spouting lies/controversial opinions. Right wing media like the daily wire, Crowder, Shapiro, Kirk, etc. are a great example.
Screw yourself! It’s not only right wing media ahole!

It’s 175.2 miles from Nevada, MO to Columbia, MO, but yeah, it’s a lot closer than it is to Boulder.

Back