What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Signed to other '24 MO C Talan Chandler

Was at mizzou this weekend. Wiltfong crystal balled a flip to mizzou. All his recent likes are mizzou related

That's disappointing to here. I liked what we had coming in at OL for this year with him and the JUCO OT and the potential of landing a Blue Chip guard.

According to Matt McChesney on The Coach JB Show, he spoke with Talan about his reason for decommitting and it's not just because he grew up loving Mizzou...it's about what's going on behind the scenes in Boulder and it's "not good".

Chez said he's concerned.

According to Matt McChesney on The Coach JB Show, he spoke with Talan about his reason for decommitting and it's not just because he grew up loving Mizzou...it's about what's going on behind the scenes in Boulder and it's "not good".

Was there any discussion on whats going on behind the scenes.... besides the obvious?

What’s going on is that BOB is gone. Ok.

McChesney didn’t say it’s about what’s going on behind the scenes, iirc. He said it’s “because they’re last in running the ball, last in being able to protect the QB and last in stopping the run” or whatever. It was McChesney spouting off a bunch of BS trying to act like he knows.

Also, during his rant, multiple times he qualified everything with “I still believe in Prime, think it was a great hire, and think it’ll work out in the long run”… So he is still all about CP and staff, but he’s very concerned and decided to just rip everybody in Boulder and say the staff is already on Christmas break.

He also name dropped Klatt, said they’re best friends and they both sit on “the advisory board” (immediately corrected himself since there’s no official advisory board) of who the university went to for help with hiring Prime. I wouldn’t trust Matt McChesney with a potato gun, let alone his opinion on who to hire to run a P5 football program, and I highly doubt he was involved in the process at all.

Dude is the ultimate blowhard who is getting dangerously close to probably being completely shut out by this staff. He is all over the place and nothing he says should be taken seriously at this point.

What’s going on is that BOB is gone. Ok.
Whatever the story is, it doesn’t seem they are managing it well. For a program that was hyped and talked about everywhere, they can’t just stay silent without there being speculation and people making up their own stories of what’s going on

Whatever the story is, it doesn’t seem they are managing it well. For a program that was hyped and talked about everywhere, they can’t just stay silent without there being speculation and people making up their own stories of what’s going on
The staff can’t publicly comment on a recruit in any capacity, so yes, they can and will just stay silent.

The staff can’t publicly comment on a recruit in any capacity, so yes, they can and will just stay silent.
It’s not about just one recruit. They need to comment on the state of the program and how we’re going to do much better next year, etc. basic marketing and PR

Here’s the clip.. “He decommitted because they’re dead last running the ball. Dead last on defense. And dead last in protecting the QB.” So an OL recruit decommitted because they aren’t very good on the OL. Got it, Matt!
3Gpjp.gif

FYI, the rest of his rant/takes are broken into 2:20 clips on that Twitter page

Here’s the clip.. “He decommitted because they’re dead last running the ball. Dead last on defense. And dead last in protecting the QB.” So an OL recruit decommitted because they aren’t very good on the OL. Got it, Matt!
3Gpjp.gif

FYI, the rest of his rant/takes are broken into 2:20 clips on that Twitter page

I personally like how Matt McChesney, born in 1981, says the one "consistent" (sic) about the University of Colorado (founded in 1890) is him.

I don’t know what happened with Lewis but it’s a bad look. Prime needs to create stability in the staff. Right now it looks like dysfunction.

“Mizzou was always my dream school… I didn’t think I’d have the opportunity [to play in front of family and in the SEC] when I committed to Colorado, but some things have happened and changed and that opportunity arose…”

Translation: My primary recruiter and position coach is getting fired at Colorado and Mizzou finally stepped up with an offer.

McChesney’s full of ****.

Back