What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Signed to other '24 NE QB Daniel Kaelin

Nubs fans can get as excited as they want. They still aren't going to be able to put a team around him that keeps the majority of the B1G from looking at the Nubs as a great homecoming opponent.

As far as premier HS football in the largest class and conference in Nebraska, Bellevue West is it at the moment. It seems as if the giants of my days have fallen for the most part…just a few more schools to spread things out more than when I was in HS (35 years old with experience).

Now if the kid stays in Lincoln for his time is the next chapter. KSjUco seems to do well with nub QB’s that never hit their ceiling…

So they slow play him while courting Raiola all winter and spring until Raiola picks Georgia. Kaelin then becomes their fall back plan, and since it’s his dream to play for Nebraska, he decommits from a pretty good situation in Missouri to be the hometown hero only to have Rhule tell him sorry, we are throwing a much, much bigger bag of money at Raiola and have a chance at him. Definitely don’t want to hear a word of sanctimony out of Rhule again.

My kid played against Kaelin in a 7v7 tournament in the Spring. He has a really good arm, and amazing touch. The poor CBs on my kid's team were getting absolutely worked the entire game. My son was playing Safety, and made exactly zero plays on the ball the entire game. Kaelin was dropping long balls in some pretty tight windows, and showed a pretty strong arm on the intermediate and over the middle throws.

IIRC - Kaelin was named the MVP of the tournament. I don't know how good the kid is from GA, but Kaelin will probably turn out to be a really decent college QB. If he stays at Neb I'll be rooting against him though.

He actually signed with kNU.
happy youtube GIF by Hyper RPG

Let the drama commence. I'm here for it. 👿👿👿

Actually, he is smart. He knows the red polyester crowd will chanting his name after DR throws pick number three against CU.
THIS. The minute Raiola makes a mistake the horde will be screaming for the "loyal, hometown kid." This is going to blow up in Rhule's face and it's going to be glorious!

Back