What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Verbal to CU '24 TNFR OT Wyatt Hummel

I enjoyed this entire free article from Adam. So many good details. Basically every G5 program wanted this dude for good reason.

The film posted here is awesome. He had me at about 58 secs when he crossed the face of the NT from the left Guard position on the goalline to seal the dive to his right.

This kid plays hard and nasty. There's one play where he knocks a LB down in the middle of the field then lands on him and sort of military crawls along him just rub the pancake block in. So unnecessarily exuberant. Loved it. He also has great eyes and can see a stunt before it reaches him, passing his man off with an effective shove almost using that to leverage himself back into the perfect position for the incoming crosser.

I have this feeling that even though he hasn't played P4 yet, he will be all over our OL this year.

Back