What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Verbal to other '25 MI QB Bryce Underwood

Most of our prep commits are already OL & DL for 2024. And we're just getting started. A '25 QB is going to be in a good spot at CU with the trench talent - and as @manhattanbuff said, a blue chip QB is a guy others want to play with so that QB further elevates recruitment, sometimes dramatically.
Maybe I am missing something but the prep DL I see, the prep OL I Don't. The only prep OL is Chandler who is apparently going to Mizzery now.

If you have a really good QB, OL recruits will follow.

Look Here Reaction GIF by Paul McCartney

Question: Could SS2 come out and say he's personally giving money and/or high end gifts to any OL that come to Boulder and help him be successful?

Question: Could SS2 come out and say he's personally giving money and/or high end gifts to any OL that come to Boulder and help him be successful?
Better and more realistic structure would be him working it so that one of his NIL sponsors expanded the campaign to tie in his OL. But that happens after they're starters who are performing really well. As it stands, with our sack, pressure and run game rates - our OL has negative value to a brand.

“One thing we instill in Bryce is balance,” (his mom) said. “Making sure his decision will be based on him first of all being challenged academically, being mentally and emotionally healthy in this journey. Somewhere he is being challenged on the football field and he is able to use his voice as a leader. Also somewhere he can lay down a foundation of being legendary. I would say those factors. Somewhere he is comfortable where he can use his voice and where he’s being heard.”

Back