What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

3-0 Colorado @ 2-1 Florida St. Prediction thread

I had a dream about this last night... seriously! I was following the score on the internet (wasn't able to watch it for some reason) and just saw CU keep on scoring. If I remember right, the outcome of the game was:

43-6 CU

I'm gonna stick with it. ;)

24-17 Buffs.

Points off of turnovers accounts for half of CU's production.
TD - Cha'pelle Brown pick 6
TD - J-Fly special teams
TD - Hawkins sneak

Man, the more I think about this game the more nervous I get. I live in FL so I hear a lot of seminole talk--they think the offense is a work in progress, but they know their D is killer. If we can move the ball productively for at least 3 drives we give ourselves a chance--field position will be paramount in this game. I hope DiLallo comes to play.

This game is a tough call...but i'll say 13-10 buffs. Imho, I think the outcome of this game will strongly influence the rest of the season.

oh heck I'll get into this -- 5-3 buffs.... win with a last minute safety as the FSU punter snaps the ball over the head of the punter out of the end zone....

:cry: Free Shoes U 21 Buffs 10.

WF didn't put up many points against the D even with 7 TO's. I don't expect fsu to be as bad this game. FSU D will be the best CU has faced. They look really fast, and I'm still not sure the CU O line has solved it's problems.

I hope I'm wrong!

17-7 Buffs. Our defense has been great. I think that we start off slow offensively and finish strong. Somewhat opposite of WVU. Go buffs

:sad1: FSU 23 CU 10

cu's offense has struggled and going up against fsu's defense will further our struggles. We've scored a total of 9 pts against them in prior two games.

FSU's offense will attack our cb's with their big wr's.

We must get pressure on their QB'S to have any chance and cody and our wr's,te's must make some big plays, because they will attack the running game and have 8 in the box and come after cody big time.

To's and a struggling offense spells a loss, hope 'm wrong.

:sad1: FSU 23 CU 10

cu's offense has struggled and going up against fsu's defense will further our struggles. We've scored a total of 9 pts against them in prior two games.

FSU's offense will attack our cb's with their big wr's.

We must get pressure on their QB'S to have any chance and cody and our wr's,te's must make some big plays, because they will attack the running game and have 8 in the box and come after cody big time.

To's and a struggling offense spells a loss, hope 'm wrong.

Couldn't the exact same be said about FSU??

Their Oline is a sieve and we have the DT's to collapse the pocket. Our D matches up very well against that O. Playing a clean game is a must. I don't see the Nole O being able to score 23. They score 23 if they score on ST and on D. Again, this ain tthe 85 Bears we are playing. We had no problem moving the ball on them last year, with less weapons on O. We just had trouble getting points.

BTW, we've scored 13 points on them the last two games:huh:

The closer this game gets the more confident I am that the Buffs come out of J'Ville with a W.

Their Oline is a sieve and we have the DT's to collapse the pocket. Our D matches up very well against that O. Playing a clean game is a must. I don't see the Nole O being able to score 23. They score 23 if they score on ST and on D. Again, this ain tthe 85 Bears we are playing. We had no problem moving the ball on them last year, with less weapons on O. We just had trouble getting points.

My bad 13.....Wake had 7 turnovers and fsu held them to 12 points.

CU will not score more than 10 unless josh takes a kr/pr to the house or the OL somehow gets alot better.

Defense has played well,hopefully we get some pressure on their qb's like wake did and not sit back..

My bad 13.....Wake had 7 turnovers and fsu held them to 12 points.

CU will not score more than 10 unless josh takes a kr/pr to the house or the OL somehow gets alot better.

Defense has played well,hopefully we get some pressure on their qb's like wake did and not sit back..

Does Wake an offense? I don't know much about them, but it doesn't seem like they have a Rodney Stewart, a Josh Smith, a Riar Geer or a Darrell Scott.

C'mon, boys. Why do you count point totals from the last game in Tallahassee--totally irrelevant. Anyway, I'm really fearing this game--I'm going to the game which makes me ever more nervous--I hope Saturday night will be all the more fun with a CU victory.

In keeping with Ryder Cup fever that has swept the board...

CU 16 1/2
FSU 11 1/2

Anthony Kim scores the game winning TD as he runs through the tackle of Sergio Garcia, who immediately complains that he never gets any breaks, and that Kim falls down when OTHER people tackle him.

CU - 24
FSU - 13

I've got a good feeling about this game for some reason. I think CU's D steps up and creates some turnovers and the offense is steady but not spectacular. 1 TD comes off of an INT or punt return.

Last edited:
Buffs get off bus. look at the monsters of FSU. start crying and get back on bus. leave.

FSU wins by forfeit.

Back