What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

3-2 Colorado @ 4-1 Kansas prediction thread

I think the team uses the road to focus and circle the wagons. Tough D with just enough offense to get it done. CU 24-17.

Watched the UT game again. I think KU is in trouble. No where near as talented as the last 3 teams we played.

Buffs roll 38-21

O gets it going 380 total yds.

Buffs 24
Hacks 23

After we miss 2 FG attempts, Hawk goes for 2 on all 3 CU touchdowns. We convert them all...

Dan-Hawk: 35
Jayhawk-Mark:31

CU's O-line proves stronger than Mangino's cardiovascular system, not that that says much.

(Stewart+Scott+Sumler) > Reesing

20-16 Buffs.

That's right I'm predicting not only one, but TWO made field goals. Then again, maybe it's just a missed extra point...

I never pick against the buffs, no matter how grim things may seem.

CU - 21
KU - 27

320 yards O.

Reeseling doesn't escape as often as he did last year, leaves up a duck for Brown to take to the house for a pick 6.

Back