What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

4-0 Texas @ 3-1 Colorado prediction thread

Re: 4-0 Texas @ 30-1 Colorado prediction thread

Texas - 38
Buffs - 27

With an incredible game plan, great defensive effort, and some positive turnovers, Buffs could win this one 24-21. I also predict that we run a 32 dive after a big a play....every time. GO BUFFS!!!!!!

CU's offense matches up with the Texas D a little better than it did against FSU, plus the game's at home, so I'll speculate that CU will score at least two more touchdowns this game, than against FSU.

CU 35

Sadly, Texas can move the ball! We'll face an elite quarterback who can hit targets and make plays with his feet. Of course, UT is leaving the state for the first time and playing at altitude, but their depth should somewhat mitigate the threat of playing in thin air. Our D has been our strength, but unless they really pull out a few surprises (like they did against Oklahoma and Texas Tech last year) Texas will put up points.

Texas Offense 35. BUT add another 7 for Texas' advantage on Special teams (and that assumes our special teams play considerably better than they did last week).

Final: 42 to 35 Texas. Hope I'm wrong (as I usually am) in a good way.

27-24 Buffs....has an eerily similar feel to a game of this magnitude and this score last year!

CU's offense matches up with the Texas D a little better than it did against FSU, plus the game's at home, so I'll speculate that CU will score at least two more touchdowns this game, than against FSU.

CU 35

Sadly, Texas can move the ball! We'll face an elite quarterback who can hit targets and make plays with his feet. Of course, UT is leaving the state for the first time and playing at altitude, but their depth should somewhat mitigate the threat of playing in thin air. Our D has been our strength, but unless they really pull out a few surprises (like they did against Oklahoma and Texas Tech last year) Texas will put up points.

Texas Offense 35. BUT add another 7 for Texas' advantage on Special teams (and that assumes our special teams play considerably better than they did last week).

Final: 42 to 35 Texas. Hope I'm wrong (as I usually am) in a good way.
stole my prediction. asshole. Fine.

42 to 38 UT.

:sad1: :cry:

UT: 45
CU: 21

All of our momentum/swagger/confidence was lost against FSU and the loss of Miller makes it harder:cry:

I think I must resolve to never picking the opposing team in these prediction threads... so while I think it's gonna be tough... I'll say:

38-35 CU

FYI. I never post scores against the buffs. No matter how bad it looks. Homecoming magic strikes again.

CU 24
UT 21

Offense 300. I rush the field from the alumni band.

Honestly I'd have to say 42-20 Texas :cry: if I were making a non-bias prediction. I do think CU has a chance, if we can catch some breaks by creating a few turnovers.

My confidence is a bit shaken, but I never pick against the Buffs.

CU - 31
Texas - 27

Total CU Offense = 411 yards

Hilarious. Gawd that would be sweet. Don't think so, though. I see CU gettting hammered pretty good in this one as I think tU has just enough motivation to not look past us. Hope to hell I'm wrong, but I see 45-17 tU.

27-24 Buffs....has an eerily similar feel to a game of this magnitude and this score last year!

Yeah, I agree, this game has that strange aura surrounding it. Like last year, an uber-talented, highly-ranked conference foe comes to Boulder. The Buffs, fresh of blowing chances on the road, look doomed. Then.....viola - upset city, baby.

It couldn't happen again..........could it???????

Buffs 27
whorns 24

41-21 Texas

We'll compete early but they will pull away late, poor performance against FSU had to have filled the team with doubt.

CU 27
UT 24

Our D comes up with a couple of key plays that lets us take the W

37-31 Buffs. I'm sure they will be ready after the FSU game. Of course I thought they were ready for FSU.

Have never picked against the Buffs and I'm not going to start now:

BUFFS 23

UT 21

I'll go with 30-27 in OT.

And if goes into OT this time, I better get rep from all you cheese squeezers.

Baby Diarhea Orange Fans = Doooosh bags with an attitude
Golden Buffaloes = Pissed Off

98 ejections CU
23 ejections uTerUs

Back