What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

5 reasons washington fans need help

Wow, they are all so witty.

One giant circle jerk on how funny they think they are.

Mods, change the title of this thread to '5 reasons why UW fans are ****ty trolls'.

TIA

So, the goal was to intentionally post stupid **** and then laugh at the responses saying it was stupid ****?

I wish I lived such a fulfilling life.
Life at HardcoreHusky:
l3vR2oZdzbYHroMlq.gif

Why is this thread still going? We all knew they were acting like teenage imbeciles calling the locals to see if their refrigerator is still running. But I'll bite...

"They've been good for less than a season"

Somebody might want to remind them that they haven't won anything since 1991 so they don't have anything to brag about considering that's the same time we won. They've won double digit games twice in 24 years and we've done it now 5 times while being one of the worst programs in P5 for 10 years straight. We never went 0-12 and even at our lowest never did we have 5 seasons as bad as they did where they only won 12 total games.

So **** you washington. You haven't won **** and you had a stretch even worse than ours you ****s. Double digits wins for the first time since 2000 and suddenly they're a national power. Bitch we won 10 in 2001 so you suck just as bad as we have and we've still been more relevant.

No serious opponent's fan was trolling this board in late November, for like several years . I am medium-impressed with this message board's collective response. Isn't this fun?

EDIT--F*** Washington

Back