What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

75 days

I still have never been to Folsom, Ive been to some CU games down in Texas but not up there. I really wanna catch one up there this year and bring my son with me.

You have got to make the trip up. Win or lose I've never had a bad time.

Yeah im gonna try, my money is a little tight these days, lawyer fees are kicking my ass but one more hearing and im done thank God. Not in any trouble just custody stuff. I know im going to the game in Austin, my brother already has the tickets to it.​

I still have never been to Folsom, Ive been to some CU games down in Texas but not up there. I really wanna catch one up there this year and bring my son with me.

When you decide on what game(s) your attending, be sure to come back to this board as many here are season ticket holders who can get you tix.

When you decide on what game(s) your attending, be sure to come back to this board as many here are season ticket holders who can get you tix.

...and a place to say 'hello' or hang out at a tail gate...

Probably at a tailgate, it'll just be me and my boy im sure.

Holler if you plan on going to the UT or OSU road games. When it comes to Pregame festivities on foreign soil, the more Buffs, the merrier.

I know im going to the UT game, we've got tickets to it already. My brother is a big UT guy and he coaches. He told me McCoy was gonna be good, he scouted him.

I have said before, that I think CSU will take a small step back this season. I just don't see the bottom dropping out of the program like it did in Sonny's last couple of years. Fairchild seems to be the right fit. It's just going to take a couple of seasons for him to get his guys. Then we'll have a better sense as to where the program is headed.

Where have I heard this before?

Back