What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

8/25 Games

I hate passing there. Run the ball and CSU gets the ball back with under 20 seconds left. It worked out since they made the FG, but that was bad clock management.

And a majority of the plays they were snapping it with 7-8 seconds left on the play clock. There should not be any time left...

That should do it, I would think. But it will be an entertaining finsh anyway. Razz-le, dazz-le!

Hey if you take a knee doesn't the clock keep running? CS took a knee instead of spiking it with 11secs left. Didn't make a difference but it could have.

Last edited:
Should we read into KJCS throwing for 500 yards and 5 TDS??

That was a heck of a debut no matter how good the opposing defense is. Stevens had a good game against Oregon State last year so it might not matter but I'm sure CU is going to focus on pass defense this coming week.

Should we read into KJCS throwing for 500 yards and 5 TDS??
He's a pretty good QB. Nice mobility in the pocket, too. He has some quality WRs to throw it to, including his outlets to TE and RB. But the OL looks suspect and Hawaii wasn't capable to force too many throws into tight windows, so can't read too much into whether that offense translates against a better opponent. I don't think the CSU offense is as good as the team that almost hung 60 on Oregon State in the opener last year and then managed 3 points against a bad CU defense.

Back