What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

8/25 Games

And we have a fumble (they recovered) and a penalty by the goats on their first kick return of the season......

And we have a fumble (they recovered) and a penalty by the goats on their first kick return of the season......
Well UH had a delay of game on their very first play of the season. I would have thought they would’ve practiced that..,.for the last 4 weeks.

Lots of empty seats at Whatever Hughes Is Called Now Stadium

Noticed that too. It doesn't seem like the new stadium has done that much to boost interest, even in the first year their attendance only increased by less than 5k per game.

Apparently this is a shot 25 minutes AFTER kickoff outside their stadium- line to get in. What a cluster ****.
10506232_0.jpg

Does anyone know what channel CBS Sports Network is on Xfinity Denver? Trying to find the Rams game.
Hardest channel EVER to watch! Not on Sling. Not on CBS All Access. Had to get s free week of Fubo (which will take me through next Friday’s CU/CSU game). It would cost an extra $45 plus taxes to add to Verizon. I hate CBS.

So 10 minutes in and the announcer already said Bobo’s pounding it in the box for the first time and he’s raw dogging him

Yeah, but first game? As we've seen with the NFL's new "tackling" rules, they're gonna take some getting used to.
I can see that in the NFL during the action of a play. But a dead ball, O coming on the field, they literally should have a play ready to go. Not buying the “rule change”.

Ah, thanks LDH. Apparently we only get that channel on the adult teevee in Casa BB, and not the steerage class teevee to which I am relegated.
You need to take control of that situation! You can’t let your family run you over like that! Call xfinity and get the added channels you need and pray your wife doesn’t notice the bill change like a man!

Back