What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

A salute to the Pac 10 and its fans

Hint: What is the sound a bell makes?

Oh.

snack.jpg

This thread really took off after Dallas quit farting around and decided to show a little committment to Allbuffs!

This thread really took off after Dallas quit farting around and decided to show a little committment to Allbuffs!

I quit my ****ing job....pretty major commitment. Have any openings where you are?

I quit my ****ing job....pretty major commitment. Have any openings where you are?

Well, if you mean by "where you are" to be NATO. Probably not. Brussels? Yes. How do you feel about paying 70% tax on your earnings. That number is not exaggerated.

Well, if you mean by "where you are" to be NATO. Probably not. Brussels? Yes. How do you feel about paying 70% tax on your earnings. That number is not exaggerated.

70% of zero is zero. See you tomorrow....

Do enjoy those Big 10 girls, Huskermark. When I was at Purdue, we used to say, "nine-out-of-ten girls are hot enough, and the other 10% are in the Big 10..."

Now that I think about it, that might be why it's called the "Big 10".

O.K. This thread started out really great! Each of you "new" Pac 10 fans got me thinking. I now know football is not the reason for the switch to the Pac 10, it's because of the Cheerleaders from the states of Arizona and California.

I'd say Nebraska screwed up from that point of view. They switched because of academics, loyalty, money and such. If I would have known the Big 10 women were so "substandard", I wouldn't have supported the move to the Big 10 for Nebraska. I guess I will just have to get a pair of beer goggles. Anyone know of a good bar in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Columbus, OH and Madison, WI?

O.K. This thread started out really great! Each of you "new" Pac 10 fans got me thinking. I now know football is not the reason for the switch to the Pac 10, it's because of the Cheerleaders from the states of Arizona and California.

I'd say Nebraska screwed up from that point of view. They switched because of academics, loyalty, money and such. If I would have known the Big 10 women were so "substandard", I wouldn't have supported the move to the Big 10 for Nebraska. I guess I will just have to get a pair of beer goggles. Anyone know of a good bar in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Columbus, OH and Madison, WI?

And the pot. Don't forget the weed angle in all this. CU will get all kinds of 12Pac rival stoners to come to Boulder during the regular season, and for the 420 spring game, too.

Dude, conceding the girls argument means you should pretty much just stfu.

I have other holes to plug.....

Like the one between your chin and your nose??? :smile2:

I'd say Nebraska screwed up from that point of view. They switched because of academics, loyalty, money and such.

Found a league with other people as dumb as you, eh???? I should have realized - their math skills speak for themselves. 10 teams + 1 team + 1 team = Big 10.... You folks will fit right in. :lol:

I'm not even going to ask how you leave a conference for "loyalty".... :rolling_eyes:

Money. Now we're down to the real issue. Your high minded, oh-so-classy program grabbed the cash, just like the rest of us mere mortals.....

Just so one of the newest 12-PAC members is properly represented, here is the CU volleyball team from last year.

UAFUQDTAZOBXFYK.20080924183351_medium.jpg

Back