What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Adam's BuffStampede Deals (Cyber Monday - 50% off)

Rather than start a new thread, I’ll just add to this one even though it has nothing to do with cyber Monday.

But it does have to do with 247 sports Buffstampede...

We have great news to share with our valued 247Sports VIP members. As our way of saying thank you, a subscription to CBS All Access commercial-free plan is now included with your 247Sports VIP membership at no additional cost.

Watch all your favorite shows on demand along with exclusive access to your favorite 247Sports team site and experts. Stream over 10,000 episodes, All Access Originals, and live TV - including NFL on CBS and SEC Game of the Week!

Enjoy the CBS All Access commercial free plan (a $99.99 annual value) for the lifetime of your 247Sports VIP membership.

To activate your CBS All Access account, simply visit https://247sports.com/my/options and click on "Activate CBS All Access".

For any cord cutters out there, this is a pretty good incentive to perhaps join 247 Buffstampede, right? Adam M. Is a great publisher that’s been covering CU sports for a long time now. You get the CBS All Access plus the CU coverage for one annual price!

Disclosure: I do not work for CBS, 247, or have any business connection. I shill for @BuffStampede occasionally because I feel the relationship between Allbuffs and the 247 Buffstampede site warrants free publicity.

Back