What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Alamo Bowl Official Thread - COLORADO V OKIE STATE - DEC 29

Great play call by OSU. Something we will never see on this offensive staff. Sucks but great call.

Never call it, but that was a total pick play. Gillam got unloaded on by the WR before the ball got there.

Well ****. I have wasted two weeks of work and $2000 coming to a bowl game and a CC game...Buffnit

I've been chewing on the UW game for weeks now, I hate to have the same feeling until next year. It's been too good of a season to be bummed.I feel just like I did with Kenneth Crawley and now Sefo. Addition by subtraction. Both great Buffs but it's time to look ahead. It's a new team and a new chapter in the Rise next year.

The Big 12 ref in the booth is full of ****. That's not the rule. He's completely wrong. That was a pick and should've have been 15 yards for interference.

I've been chewing on the UW game for weeks now, I hate to have the same feeling until next year. It's been too good of a season to be bummed.I feel just like I did with Kenneth Crawley and now Sefo. Addition by subtraction. Both great Buffs but it's time to look ahead. It's a new team and a new chapter in the Rise next year.
Yeah, its really a tough pill to swallow. These seniors came in losing big and leaving the same way. Recruiting matters and we ultimately are playing with players who are just a step slow all over the field. Sucks

Back