What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Alamo Bowl Official Thread - COLORADO V OKIE STATE - DEC 29

Bull****. You build the offense around leaders and big time players, guys who the team will follow and you ride that horse. You think this team really believes in Sefo? That's why this team deflated in the clutch. The defense won UCLA/WSU, not sefo. He got a couple garbage run TD's. His passing this year has actually regressed and it crippled this team down the stretch.
Problem is Phil is just an ok player.

ESPN didn't talk up CU because we didn't give them **** to talk about. CU had a 3 hour national primetime matchup for recruiting and we pissed down our leg. ****ing embarrassing. How are you to go into homes in TX and recruit against OU, OSU, Texas , A&M and Baylor after this poop dick effort? Lol. Pathetic.

What this game should show is that quality QB play matters and a great defense aside this year, that's what the hell we've been missing the past 10-12 years and why we haven't played in or won a bowl game.

Great disappearing act Mike Mac. Big defensive hire coming up. Need to clarify what the hell is going on with this offense too.

Sefo just had the biggest smile after the final whistle on his face. **** , makes me want to puke.

okie state has far better talent on the O and D lines. QB too. Need better players.

Doesn't help that we lost Leavitt but the game was lost by our offense and the inability to move the ball.
That's on Chiv right? Isn't he the offensive genius that got us to 10 wins? Or is Chiv that gets credit for the wins and BL takes the losses?

Regardless we need better Oline production. I don't know if it is coaching or recruiting.

Reactions: SBG
Hopefully we stay in the TOP 20! Good season Buffs, the class of 2016-17 will be remembered as the beginning of the RISE, now we must continue it. Thank you boys!

we did a great job this season beating teams of equal talent. OSU has a roster of athletes.
tonight sucks but the sting will go away. i agree with Bufnik that Tumpkin may not have helped himself tonight.
OSU has been a top 10-15 type program for ten years.....i don't get some Buffs acting like all we gotta do is show up and win because we are Colorado and they are Okie Lite.

Mason Rudolph is very good. Everything was on a dime. I only remember one bad pass the entire game. He good

quite obviously several CU players played well over their heads this year. Hope we keep a lot of these recruits because you can't continually expect players to play beyond their talent level and make no mistake okie state had a **** ton more talent.

Back