What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Alamo Bowl Travel, Accommodation, Ticket, Food etc. Thread

We added Lockhart to our map on our android app so buff fans could find the bbq capital of Texas. We will plan on adding the Lone Star brewery here soon but let us know if you would like us to add anything else. Go Buffs!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-15 at 7.28.32 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-15 at 7.28.32 AM.png
    404.7 KB · Views: 5
Disappointed in my seating. Ended up with Sec 108. Was hoping to get closer in like the 110 to 112 range, 108 is in the endzone.

What is Alamodome’s policy on smoking and serving alcohol?

The Alamodome is a non-smoking facility. However, ushers man four sections on the lower level where fans can exit the building into secure areas to smoke. These sections in the Northeast, Northwest, Southeast and Southwest are outside of Sections 106/107, 117/118, 128/129 and 139/140. Beer, wine and spirits are sold at the game on each level of the stadium through the end of the third quarter.

Hell Yes.

OK. Got my tickets. I have 2 available. Club Level, 202, Row 3. $125 each. Going to try Craig's list but figured I'd post it here first just in case.

As an added bonus, the lucky ticket holder gets to sit next to me for 3 hours.

Last edited:
****ing end zone. 202.

OK. Got my tickets. I have 2 available. Club Level, 202, Row 3. $125 each. Going to try Craig's list but figured I'd post it here first just in case.

As an added bonus, the lucky ticket holder gets to sit next to me for 3 hours.

****ing 202....Hey, wanna buy club level?

:ROFLMAO:

311 - 35 yard line. Apparently being a small, but longer term donor gets enough priority points to get not unreasonable bowl seats...

My sis went to boarding school in San Antonio. I remember staying in The Menger. I think it is there that Teddy Roosevelt formed The Rough Riders. The bar is still there.
The Menger's a neat place to see, and the bar is too; they have footballs from a number of Alamo Bowls including ours in 2002 along the top of the bar. Just wouldn't recommend it for anything other than shots (mixed drinks were not great) or bottled beer (they don't have taps at all). And avoid the food.

Sold my spares. To a guy at work who isn't even a Buff fan but is a football fan. He and his buddy are driving down. Crazy.

WOW - just looked it up on Google maps...Man be careful. Back when my dad worked across the street (late 60's early 70's) it was nice. Man things have sure changed... Looks pretty ratty now.
HA. I just googled it now too. Yikes. I'll let you know how awesome/crappy it is.

Section 310. Doesn't sound very good...any idea if these are good or not? Stub hub has some solid options in the 109/110 section that I might purchase just in case section 310 sucks. Seating advice from anyone who has sat up there in the alamodome?

Section 310. Doesn't sound very good...any idea if these are good or not? Stub hub has some solid options in the 109/110 section that I might purchase just in case section 310 sucks. Seating advice from anyone who has sat up there in the alamodome?
310 is upper deck, sideline, at roughly the 15-25yd line.

Arriving late to thread w/o time to read it right now.

Procrastinated on my ticket.

Where should I buy it, and in which section?

Back