What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Alfred on Gundy

Preface - ever since I joined this site, I always really liked @CUBUFF80. And I took a hiatus a few years ago so maybe I don't know all the dynamics.

But I can't tell if he's upset about a perceived trivialization of Jesus or Juneteenth. I'm really confused.

When I wrote the offending post, I was actually thinking of "Jesus" in the "Chuy" sense, not in the messiah sense. You know . . . "hay seuss." Does that make it better?

When I wrote the offending post, I was actually thinking of "Jesus" in the "Chuy" sense, not in the messiah sense. You know . . . "hay seuss." Does that make it better?
I don't know. But you better post a story where you banged a nanny to make up for it. Plus, you'd get a lot of cred from the neophytes.

I just don't see how any parents would want their kids to play for this guy now, especially if they are under 18 when they sign. I don't know if the rules have changed with letters of intent these days or not? Anyway, I doubt he'll even be there, that university has to be under a lot of pressure on whether to keep him or make a change.

I just don't see how any parents would want their kids to play for this guy now, especially if they are under 18 when they sign. I don't know if the rules have changed with letters of intent these days or not? Anyway, I doubt he'll even be there, that university has to be under a lot of pressure on whether to keep him or make a change.
You obviously don’t understand the power of a good mullet!

Back