What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

All-in-one assistant coach suggestions for CU

How many 2018 assistants will Mel Tucker retain?

• 9 or 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
When can you hook me up with the new Broncos??? I want one bad to go with my 1972 Bronco! I think I want to wait for the 2022 model so I can have a 50 year gap between them. Cannot wait to see what the final model looks like. You have any insights?

Conflicting reports. Unfortunately, I don’t have a hookup for the Bronco. That is shaping to be a very high demand vehicle, although it may taper off by 2022.

When can you hook me up with the new Broncos??? I want one bad to go with my 1972 Bronco! I think I want to wait for the 2022 model so I can have a 50 year gap between them. Cannot wait to see what the final model looks like. You have any insights?

They’re bringing it back? Cool! Chevy brought back the old Blazer too lol. They’re doing anything to sell cars.

So you’re insinuating that he is gay since he’s hoping for that? I’ll let you two discuss that privately...
Shouldn’t you be growing out your mullet to match the ‘Maro? Also, expect Kameltosis to be friending you any day now and will be buying you two matching ‘Maro bros 4 life’ shirts....in red.

Shouldn’t you be growing out your mullet to match the ‘Maro? Also, expect Kameltosis to be friending you any day now and will be buying you two matching ‘Maro bros 4 life’ shirts....in red.

Is hoping the car is a penis magnet in addition to your fantasy of me having a mullet? Or are you just separately into guys with mullets?

Conflicting reports. Unfortunately, I don’t have a hookup for the Bronco. That is shaping to be a very high demand vehicle, although it may taper off by 2022.

I may need to pull the trigger early, if and only if it has 2 doors and is the authentic baby Bronco! Still not sure where they have landed?

upload_2019-3-22_1-23-23.jpeg

Part 2 of an interview with Lance Carl from cuatthegame.com

https://www.cuatthegame.com/2019/lance-carl-interview-new-assistant-coaches/

On recruiting:
Recruiting going forward, there will be better defined recruiting responsibilities. This year, it was all about, ‘Let’s work on keeping the recruits we have. Let’s look at those we have committed, and whether we want to move forward on those commitments – some we did, some we didn’t. Then we moved on some guys we hadn’t been on at all, due to the new guys and some of the relationships they had with players. It’s been a great mix; very organized, very detailed – and Mel’s a great closer.
I think, moving forward, once we get established in some schools, you’ll see an even greater impact in recruiting … we’re excited.

SIAP but looks like the "University of Colorado Football Graphic Designer" position has been filled by "Former Toledo Rockets Asst. Director of Creative Services" Derek Marckel

Me likey.
https://twitter.com/merekdarckel/status/1048239104264159232
DowXnJtXsAYMkL0.jpg

Back