What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Allbuffs season ticket donation thread.

Ok. We have 26 people in. Total cost is $740. That's $28.46 per person. Round up to $28.50.

Once again, I'll accept payment through PayPal, pop money and google wallet. I really want to avoid checks or cash, but if that's really important to you, I'll supply you with an address. Look for PMs in your inbox soon.

Ok. We have 26 people in. Total cost is $740. That's $28.46 per person. Round up to $28.50.

Once again, I'll accept payment through PayPal, pop money and google wallet. I really want to avoid checks or cash, but if that's really important to you, I'll supply you with an address. Look for PMs in your inbox soon.

But I can't forget to sign a PayPal. :sneaky:

I'll be looking for the PM and thanks for the work you put in to make this happen.

And, once again, the glitch that keeps me from PM'ing creebuzz rears its ugly head.

Mods? Didn't we get this fixed last year?

@Creebuzz, can you PM me? I'll respond and get you the info.

Money Sent via Pay Pal

I already said why in another thread and haven't got my new card yet. It'll get done, relax your crack sweetheart.

Seeing this thread today, I started wondering to myself why I don't remember receiving a PM or paying. Then I scrolled through and noticed I never actually said, "In." I merely tagged the guy who loves to say, "In." Oops. I guess I'll try to do better next year. (n)

Seeing this thread today, I started wondering to myself why I don't remember receiving a PM or paying. Then I scrolled through and noticed I never actually said, "In." I merely tagged the guy who loves to say, "In." Oops. I guess I'll try to do better next year. (n)

You could cover Luke's share. That would probably piss him off. Win-win.

Back