What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Allbuffs Season Ticket Renewal.

Yeah that's cool tho. Have you seen the **** you gotta do to even be considered for Husker season tix? It's ****in ridiculous. There is less red tape if you lose your passport out of the country then that ****.

Have you seen the **** you gotta do to even be considered for Husker season tix?

Gee, I can't say that I've looked into what kinda **** I have to do to be considered for fusker season tickets. Lucky me, I guess. :rolleyes:

Yeah that's cool tho. Have you seen the **** you gotta do to even be considered for Husker season tix? It's ****in ridiculous. There is less red tape if you lose your passport out of the country then that ****.

if the state would collectively lose some weight, i bet the attendance would top 100,000....

therefore i'm guessing the red tape you have to cross isn't a marathon finish line...? :lol:

I have yet to send mine out, but I'll do it by the end of the week.

It would be nice to have contributors have 2 balls in the drawing. I'm only going to go the CSU game next year and it'd be nice if I could see it with some friends that can't afford season tickets right now.

Oh, and here's another idea. I buy the cheapest regular season ticket, but I can only attend one game a year at Folsom; I want to see all of the Big 12 stadiums and I'm planning a trip out to UT, OSU and ISU this year. I need to get in contact with a friend of mine who *might* still want to use my leftover tickets, but I wouldn't mine adding it to the pot of 2. The only stipulation would be that I would get the tickets to the one game I'm going to go see...which is usually the most desirable (UT last year and KU the previous year for parents' weekend).

if the state would collectively lose some weight, i bet the attendance would top 100,000....

therefore i'm guessing the red tape you have to cross isn't a marathon finish line...? :lol:

Finally something witty. Congratulations. :smile2:

i'm in again...as always. this is a great tradition that sets allbuffs apart from some of the other boards...

thanks for coordinating it again, sacky.

:thumbsup:

With FC's commitment, that puts us over what we technically need. However, I'll continue to take in funds. Any extra money will go to buy beer or possibly buy another ticket in the event that Miami, OH bails on us and we have another game to buy.

Brain donor?

gallbladder....i have gallstones which cause my pancreatitis....the worst pain i have ever felt. i used to think it was heartburn....but i guess i've never had heartburn...i finally went to the hospital last week when the pain continued to get worse and became unbearable. not to mention i wasn't able to hold any food/water down.

gallbladder....i have gallstones which cause my pancreatitis....the worst pain i have ever felt. i used to think it was heartburn....but i guess i've never had heartburn...i finally went to the hospital last week when the pain continued to get worse and became unbearable. not to mention i wasn't able to hold any food/water down.

Just hope all goes well for you. Surgery is never fun and definitely is not easy and yours is not a minor one.

Good Luck.:thumbsup:

Bumping this in the hopes that the one remaining person who hasn't sent in his money will see it...

Back